Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Home Made Solar Panels - Free Electricity And A Business Opportunity?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Home Made Solar Panels - Free Electricity And A Business Opportunity?

Home Made Solar Panels - Free Electricity And A Business Opportunity?

Well I've gone and done it now. I'm hooked. This is actually fun! And just what is it? It's green energy!

Genuine Home Made Solar Panels is what they are and they are NOT cheap looking, or poorly constructed.

The benefits are enormous. For the handy sort of person home made solar panels are the equivalent of free electricity.

These solar panels are also very inexpensive, which creates what I call the second huge benefit. A business opportunity.

It amounts to supplying all or part of your household's electricity, or even more and selling it to your neighbors and saving them money in the deal. All from homemade pv solar panels that are as professionally done as the expensive store bought types.

I have watched electrical rates go up for about 30 years and I can't remember ever seeing it go down.

So it only makes sense if a few things are in place.

One of the things is city and state tax credits for energy efficiency and green living. The state I'm in has tax credits that will cut the cost to purchase by half.

When you combine the tax benefits with the added savings you can get the solar installation done so cheaply that you may be able to afford a full blown system right away.

Or you could do it like I am going to do which is to build and install a few panels at first until I have completely taken my home off the grid and even have a little left over.

I have seen these Do It Yourself videos from Earth4Energy and I can't get over how simple the building of these panels is and everything else associated with the system is explained so well that I believe a teenager could do this.

Which brings me to a point that excites me no end. With some easy math I have calculated that you could make these solar panels at a cost with labor factored in and sell them with an easy net profit of $100 per panel.

I used to be in manufacturing and I can see where one employee could easily turn out four finished panels per day. That translates into $400 profit per employee per day. In a 20 day month that's $8000 earned per production employee, and that's after buying the supplies and paying the employees.

It looks like 10 employees would bring in $80000 per month and if you could keep your overhead under control, it looks to me like you could have a tax problem in the first year, which is a real victory.

So there it is. A real, bona fide, opportunity. Sure it's not for everyone, but everyone has electricity going into their house so they already have the budget for solar. The market is breathtakingly huge.

It's just a matter of making it easy for them. Now that's marketing!

So to recap this idea remember that the market is absolutely huge. And most people already have the cost of solar electricity budgeted in anyway, by virtue of their ongoing electricity payments.

All a person needs to be very helpful (competitive) in this field is some basic industry knowledge.

One has to know how to buy solar panels at wholesale or how to make them for themselves.

In addition to that there are the installation requirements and procedures and these seem pretty straightforward, too.

So, with all the buzz about high energy prices and living green, what could be simpler to sell than the idea of free electricity?

If it's home made solar panels just for your house or if you are thinking that after you get one house done you could offer to do it for other people, one thing is for sure.

And that is that this idea's time has come.

Copyright (c) 2010 Riley West

by: Riley West
Earn Money Form Home - Turn The Dream Into Reality! Ecommerce Solutions For The Digital World Three Inexpensive Ways To Jump Start Your Home Party Plan Business How To Make Money In The Self-storage Industry Steps To Enhancing Self Motivation Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 9 How To Keep Momentum In Your Home Business How To Start A Home-based Business In 5 Easy Steps Are You Pushing Yourself Hard Enough In Your Home Business? Colossal Long Distance Calls Bills? Voip Phone Facility Will Get You Through Fast International Warehouse Group Warehouses In New Jersey That Support Start-ups International Warehouse Group Warehouses In Florida With Cost-saving Logistics Why Cleaning Up Water Damage Is Important For Home?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.113.208) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012270 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 3786, 54,
Home Made Solar Panels - Free Electricity And A Business Opportunity? Casper