Insurances.net
insurances.net » Weight-Loss » My Number One Nutrient Needed For Fat Loss
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

My Number One Nutrient Needed For Fat Loss

There are probably hundreds of diets out on the market right now promising you to

lose X amount of pounds in X amount of days following their special weight loss formula or diet. Most often than not, a lot of these programs revolve around certain key principles that if you just broke them down step by step, you will find that they are very similar in nature.

For example, the Zone Diet once broken down has you eating a healthy amount of calories from protein. If you break down the Atkins Diet, that too has you eating a majority of your calories from protein. And this ladies and gentlemen is my n umber one macro-nutrient for weight loss, if you guessed proteins then you are correct.

You see, protein is extremely beneficial when it comes to fat loss. Your body needs it every day for overall growth and repair throughout. Protein is the key building block for blood vessels, your skin, as well as muscular tissue. It is made up of 20 to 21 amino acids, depending on what text book you go by. A little more than half of these amino acids are essential amino acids, meaning you need to consume these from your diet.

Thats why vegetarians need to consume a wide array of beans, rice, and grains in order to get the necessary proper amounts of amino acids. However, just by consuming any type of dairy, meat, cheese, eggs, or fish, you will get all the necessary amounts of essential amino acids.

Another big reason that you need to consume protein when embarking on a fat loss journey is because often times when your calories are lower than your baseline levels, there is a higher probability that your body can dip into its own protein stores (muscle tissue), break it down and use those amino acids for everyday living. We want to avoid this as much as possible since protein is metabolically active tissue, meaning it burns calories while you are at rest.

And the last reason why you need to be consuming more protein in your diet when trying to lose fat is because protein has been found to be 30% more thermogenic than carbs or fats. What this means is that the body has a harder time breaking down protein as compared to carbohydrates and fats. It actually needs to burn more energy in the form of calories to complete this task.

This is cool stuff and is referred to as the thermic effect of food. Basically the more protein you eat, the more calories you will burn. Also, protein has less of a chance of being store as body fat as compared to carbohydrates or fats.

As you can see, protein is extremely beneficial when you are trying to lose body fat. It has been shown to actually increase your metabolism and preserve muscle loss. Increase your protein intake and start losing that ugly fat right away.

by: Jared DiCarmine
Replace X With Y And Finally Lose Weight Super Fast Fat Loss My Special Program The Number 1 Nutrient You Need For Fat Loss If You Want To Fail, Follow A Fad Diet How To Drop Excess Fat Utilizing Zumba Weight-loss Rules Understanding Low-carb, High-fat Diets Will Aid Your Weight-loss Workout 4 Ways To Lose Weight On Your Face - How To Get A Chiseled Face! Lose Your Weight Instantly With Fast Weight Loss Plans Rancho Cucamonga Diet To Follow For Fibroids Auriculotherapy For Weight Loss Vitamins For Weight Loss And Reduce Weight With Vitamins Virgus50-How To Lose Weight Fast 5 Easy Weight Loss Meal Plans
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.20.147) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.012615 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2826, 215,
My Number One Nutrient Needed For Fat Loss Seattle