Insurances.net
insurances.net » Weight-Loss » Super Fast Fat Loss My Special Program
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Super Fast Fat Loss My Special Program

Let me first start off by saying that this program is not for the faint of heart

. Yes you will lose a lot of fat during the diet, but you must be sure to diet correctly when coming off of the fast track program or you will just blow up. The diet is un-conventional, but it does work. I lost 23 pounds of fat in 60 days just in time for summer. So without further ado, here it is.

Meal 1: Protein Shake, 1 Fish Oil Capsule, 1 Sugar Free Fiber Tablet

Meal 2: 20-40 Grams Protein From Chicken, Fish, or Tuna. Large Salad

Meal 3: Protein Shake, 1 Fish Oil Capsule, 1 Sugar Free Fiber Tablet

Meal 4: 20-40 Grams Protein From Chicken, Fish, or Tuna. Large Salad, 1 TBS Olive Oil

Meal 5: Protein Shake, 1 Fish Oil Capsule, 1 Sugar Free Fiber Tablet

Thats it!

The type of protein I want you to buy is casein protein. Casein protein is different from whey protein because it is slower digesting, while whey is fast digesting. Casein is going to help keep you full for longer as well.

As you can see it is low in carbs and calories the diet. You wont feel hungry though because of the large amount of salad you will be eating as well as the increase in protein which has also been found to keep you nice and satiated.

With regards to the transition period, I would want you to gradual start adding in carbs to the mix. For the first week, add in a cup of oatmeal per day. That is 300 calories.

The second week, you can add in another solid meal. After that, you should be good to go.

I lost about 14 pounds in 28 days doing this right before beach season and it was a great feeling.

by: Jared DiCarmine
The Number 1 Nutrient You Need For Fat Loss If You Want To Fail, Follow A Fad Diet How To Drop Excess Fat Utilizing Zumba Weight-loss Rules Understanding Low-carb, High-fat Diets Will Aid Your Weight-loss Workout 4 Ways To Lose Weight On Your Face - How To Get A Chiseled Face! Lose Your Weight Instantly With Fast Weight Loss Plans Rancho Cucamonga Diet To Follow For Fibroids Auriculotherapy For Weight Loss Vitamins For Weight Loss And Reduce Weight With Vitamins Virgus50-How To Lose Weight Fast 5 Easy Weight Loss Meal Plans How to Lose Weight Naturally - Without using Pills Do You Know How To Spot A Fad Diet?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.97.64) / Processed in 0.011967 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 1715, 215,
Super Fast Fat Loss My Special Program