Insurances.net
insurances.net » Parenting » Living without parents
housing Family Parenting baby
]

Living without parents

Living without parents

My mum called me this morning to say they are moving overseas next month to live forever, I was so shocked that I couldn't speak for a few minutes and I almost felt like I was going to past out. I couldn't believe my mum decided to tell me such huge news over the phone, so I rang my sister straightaway to find out if she had received a call from mum. My poor sister couldn't stop crying, she has always been a softy at heart and tends to cry at everything, so I wasn't surprised when she answered the phone and started crying. We both decided to visit our mum, so we can find out why all this is happening all of a sudden and so soon. When we got there, we saw our mum had already started clearing out her unwanted junk that she plans to leave behind and sorting the things she wants to take with her. I thought she was joking with us but after seeing her doing these things, I realised our mum, my support in life, is leaving us to fend for ourselves. I suddenly felt emptiness within me, as though someone had ripped my heart out and I had no control over it. I couldn't tell my mum how I felt as it will break her heart, also I didn't want my sister to know how I felt or she will fall apart, so I had to be brave for my mum and my sister.I thought she was joking with us but after seeing her doing these things, I realised our mum, my support in life, is leaving us to fend for ourselves. I suddenly felt emptiness within me, as though someone had ripped my heart out and I had no control over it. I couldn't tell my mum how I felt as it will break her heart, also I didn't want my sister to know how I felt or she will fall apart, so I had to be brave for my mum and my sister.I thought she was joking with us but after seeing her doing these things, I realised our mum, my support in life, is leaving us to fend for ourselves. I suddenly felt emptiness within me, as though someone had ripped my heart out and I had no control over it. I couldn't tell my mum how I felt as it will break her heart, also I didn't want my sister to know how I felt or she will fall apart, so I had to be brave for my mum and my sister.
How do you define successful parenting? Parental Worry - The College Degree New Year Resolution for Grandparents: Get Social Media-ized 4-Steps to Successful Parenting After Your Divorce 4 Tips on Winning the Best Parent Award - Subliminal Messages Can Help Usage of Internert Code Language by Youth and its Awareness Amongst Parents Know your fireworks – things to be careful about as a parent Read About Parent's Opinions of the DaVinci Emily Crib Coaches are available to help relieve the stress of being a parent Caring for Your Aged Parents Parenting Tips: How to Choose Clothes for Young Girls What Every Parent Should Know About the Brigance Assessment 21st Century Parenting from a Mom's Point of View
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.160.19) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.007892 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2223, 70,
Living without parents Alagoa Nova