Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Investigating The Global Information Network Scam - Is Global Information Network A Scam?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Investigating The Global Information Network Scam - Is Global Information Network A Scam?

My two cents regarding the Global Information Network scam.

Is the Global Information Network (GIN) an MLM company is one issue I see being discussed. It appears that some folks are calling this whole thing a scam since the answer is yes.

Since there are so many diverse multi-level opps out there today, I find this a bit amusing. Going on this logic, I guess that would mean other MLM opportunities such as Primerica, MonaVie, Global Resorts, Amway, Pre-Paid Legal and Shaklee are scams, too?

Now, some people have failed miserably in MLM while some people have made anywhere from thousands to millions in MLM...so is it fair to call it a scam? It looks to me like those who haven't taken the time to research the industry enough or the ones who tried and failed at it are the ones labeling things a scam.

It appears to me to be questionable to label this all a Global Information Network scam simply because it's network marketing...

A second controversy I see swirling around GIN is all the "secrecy" about its compensation plan...that they won't reveal how the pay system works and that you must fork over the $1000 initiation fee to find out about it.

My investigations found something different...that anyone signing up for free as an affiliate can see the comp plan quite plainly.

Anyone caught up with Internet marketing for a few days usually has signed up for multiple affiliate programs in order to earn riches selling other people's products. Signing up for one more to investigate a comp plan doesn't seem very "secretive" or "scammy" to me.

What appears a little "scammy" or downright ignorant is labeling the Global Information Network a scam without actually investigating and researching this "secret" pay plan.

Now let's look at the 3rd thing about GIN I've seen...that there's a problem because GIN is not selling physical products, but information instead.

Really, are you kidding me? Online marketing revolves around offering information for sale. What the heck are guys like Jonathan Budd, Bob Proctor, Mike Dillard, Perry Marshall, Anthony Robbins, Yanik Silver, and Mark Victor Hansen making absolute fortunes selling?

Could it be information? Yep, give yourself a prize. Information!

When GIN does this, thought, all of a sudden we need to be warned about a Global Information Network scam? Again, this seems to me to be suspect reasoning.

Once some investigating is done into the type of info sold through a Global Information Network membership, it's "exposed" that it's all about the Law of Attraction, leadership, personal growth, marketing, business building, etc. This seems to me to be the kind of info that is needed by all in this new century.

I'm sure you're reading this because you're wondering whether you should join the Global Information Network. This company appears to be another solid one in the network marketing industry.

The key question to ask yourself now is do you have the marketing knowledge required to make MLM work for you, whether it be GIN, Amway, Global Resorts, or Pre-Paid Legal? Are you an expert when it comes to marketing and branding MLM with viral lists, videos, articles, blogging, Adwords, social media, etc?

I'd start figuring out how to do all that stuff without delay if I were you.

by: Matt Zavadil.
Looking For Answers To The Global Information Network Secrets? Purchasing Hello Kitty Merchandise Economy Of The Bahamas Duvet Covers - 5 Things To Look For Before Purchasing Global Energy Efficiency Challenge Is Spearheaded By The Us The Start-up Guide To Drop-shipping Mazu Global Handcrafted Nutrition Aarkstore Enterprise---global New Product Alert - July 2010 Global beauty trends in the next 10 years Business Process Outsourcing (bpo) = Global Fusion Global Verge Scam Or Home Business Paradise? Far Too Few Global Information Network Members Know How To Market Online Effectively What's This Global Information Network Kevin Trudeau Thing All About?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.173.168) / Processed in 0.013308 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3504, 465,
Investigating The Global Information Network Scam - Is Global Information Network A Scam?