Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » How To Understand Men - It's Not What You Think
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How To Understand Men - It's Not What You Think

If you are single and thinking about dating then it's obvious that you have

been hearing about how men and women look at the single scene very differently. How to understand men is very important for the very obvious reason that it is as difficult to understand men and their thoughts for the women as it is for men to understand women and their thoughts. Understand men and their thoughts are no less than breaking a tough cryptic code. Few simple aspects kept in mind would help you achieve this task more easily when it comes to understanding men and relationship.

It is obvious that men like to peek at other women and it is even more obvious that many women get offended by this act of men. If the man you are dating stares at a girl nearby you would obviously feel he is more interested in her than in you. But thats not true. Men are like that by nature. Instead of being angry or feeling jealousy for the girl it would be more appropriate of you to take the situation more sportingly. It would be much better if you could point out the girl even before he gets his eyes on her and make a comment about how beautiful she is. This would have a double effect. He would think that you are very confident about yourself and secondly he would feel you dont feel insecure in the presence of another woman.

When playing hard to get there is a very thin line between how much is acceptable and when it is too much. When its about understanding men and dating you need to know that though men like to chase they would think you are not interested if you play hard to get on every occasion. The best you can do is to not be available at some times when he wants to meet you. This would on one hand make him feel you do have other things in your life which have a greater priority than him at times and on the other hand keep the mystery alive about you in his mind. But when you do it every time it's an indication to him that he is not included in your plans and as an obvious reaction he would start making plans without you in them.

More than how beautiful you are what keeps a man attracted to you is how you present whatever you have to the world. Its what is inside that matter more than what is outside. Your looks may help you attract him in the beginning but to keep the attraction alive your personality has to be captivating for him. If you are really interested in understand men and dating you have to realize that more than how you look what matters are what you say and how you say. Be cheerful and friendly but do not start blowing your own trumpet every time you are with him. Let him discover you. That would make him more interested in you.

by: TeeceeGo
7 Definitive Signs He's In Love Secret Tips To Make Husband Love Me Once Again Your Husband How To Make Him Love Me? How To Get My Husband To Love Me Again Tips For Wives Make Husband Love Me Secret Tips For Wives Can I Bring Back My Wife's Love For Me Again? Lovebird Species And Their Amazing Characteristics Caring For Rabbits - Things To Consider For Your Beloved Rabbit Ball Caps For Girls Is The Smart And Safe Way To Go Some Unique Valentines Day Gift Ideas Hey! You Can't Do That In My Neighborhood! Charlie Sheen - Man In Need Of Love Americas Love Affair With Television
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.3.208) / Processed in 0.011701 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2725, 248,
How To Understand Men - It's Not What You Think