Insurances.net
insurances.net » girl » How To Pick Up Girls
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How To Pick Up Girls

One of the most difficult parts about being a single guy is figuring out How to Pick Up Girls.

Most men arent sure how to approach a girl, how to attract women, or how to impress a girl.

Here are a few tips to make it easier,

So the first question Where are good places to meet women??

Most guys think of night clubs or bars but those places are oftentimes crawling with other guys looking for the same thing.

So here are a couple of other ideas :

I have heard that grocery stores are a great place to meet women. Its very easy to tell a persons living situation by looking at the cart content. If the cart is overflowing probably has a husband and kids, cart with a few items possibly single. As always make eye contact, smile, and most important of all BE YOURSELF!

Another good place to check out would be a local library, there are a lot of ladies that are far more sober than the ones you meet in a bar. These ladies are oftentimes looking for a good guy check out the books shes looking at and start a conversation from there.

Another great place is to meet women online. There are a lot of good dating sites out there with real people that are also looking for a relationship. You can also choose the type of date youre looking for, people are looking for everything from long term relationships to casual flings. That way you can meet with someone looking for the same thing.

Think about it where do the ladies hang out in your area??? Be inventive Church? Bingo Hall?? Dont be afraid to wander in to a local bar especially one with live music. If you do that, go to some place that you like, that way you meet girls that have the same interests you do.

Remember If you want to learn How to Pick Up Girls the first step is going out in public, get out of the house!

How to Approach a Girl:

First, as always, make brief eye contact, SMILE!, watch her body language, and BE YOURSELF!

Check her out a bit what is she wearing? Does she have any special features, such as eyes, physique, or hair that you like? If so compliment her on it.

If you happen to be shopping check out whats in her cart and maybe comment on that. Such as I like that author or if in a grocery store I like those. Establish a connection and therefore a starting point for a conversation.

If youre in a bar sit somewhere you can see everyone. Check out the ladies that are alone or with other ladies I dont really use pick up lines but its fairly effective to make eye contact, read her body language, and use something simple like would you like some company? or would you like someone to talk to? or just a smile, walk up and say hello

How to Impress a Girl

Here are some very basic things 4 requirements.

1 - A JOB If you dont have one and are not financially independent YOU NEED A JOB!!!

2 A CAR I know I hate them too a necessary evil BUT having a car not only makes it easier to pick up girls, it makes it easier to find a better JOB!

3 A NICE PLACE Real Women Dont Like Slobs!!! Clean the kitchen and especially the bathroom! Do your laundry! Have nice furniture with a minimum of rips and tears. GET A NICE BED!!!

4 PERSONAL HYGEINE Be Clean!!! Brush your teeth, shower, wash your hair, and comb it ALL IN THE SAME DAY EVERY DAY!!! Real Women love a guy thats clean!!!

Those 4 things are the best things to have if you want to know how to pick up girls.

Heres how it works.

If you dont have a job GET A JOB

If you dont have a car buy one if you cant afford one GET A BETTER JOB

If you dont have a nice place CLEAN IT!!! If you dont have decent furniture buy some if you cant afford it GET A BETTER JOB!

If you dont have good personal hygiene LEARN Clean yourself every day! If you use cologne just a little bit DO NOT USE TOO MUCH! Use good stuff too NOT THE CHEAP STUFF!

I said these were the 4 requirements, you can work around these to a certain extent but I very highly recommend that you have at least 3 of those 4 working for you if you want to be successful.

How To Attract Women:

A big key to meeting women is Confidence! Being confident but not conceited is a great attitude to have when you want to meet women. Stand tall, hold your head high, make eye contact, and SMILE!

How you dress when you go out is also a big factor. Make sure youre clean and your clothes are clean and nice no jeans with holes and grease spots. Nice shoes always help, women love shoes and tend to notice them.

Being polite earns big points with women! Hold the door open for a lady and you will almost always get a smile and a thank you. Another good tip is to look a girl in the eyes when youre talking to them girls are not impressed with guys staring at their breasts.

Body language is an important factor in meeting women. Being able to project a positive image with your own body language and being able to read body language can be a great way to meet girls.

Here are reviews of 3 of the best products about how to pick up girls. The guys that have created these products are GOOD! They have done a lot of research and have created great products with loads of information on meeting women.

If You Really Want to Learn How To Pick Up Girls - CHECK IT OUT!

by: Richard Shah
Ugly Man Can Also Get Beautiful Girl Beautiful Ballerina Bedding Set For Your Little Girl Glamour Showgirl Chaussures Christian Louboutin Londres Le Salon Its A Boy! Its A Girl! Its A Celebration! Select Best Girls Or Boys Schools In Kolkata Shojo Is Anime Girls Get More Information On Girls Boot Camps In Alaska Make Your Girl Feel Special With The Perfect Engagement Ring Crucial Advice On How To Impress A Girl Earn Extra Money In A Fun Way By Being A Gold Party Girl! How To Ask A Girl Out Successfully With Confidence Why There Are So Many Girls Left On The Shelf In Beijing? Sexy School Girls Costumes Relive Your High School Memories
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.101.95) / Processed in 0.013658 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 72 , 5498, 363,
How To Pick Up Girls