Insurances.net
insurances.net » Women » How Do I Make A Woman Orgasm?
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How Do I Make A Woman Orgasm?

Author: michael

GIVE HER THE ULTIMATE ORGASM TONIGHT There is no better feeling on the planet than licking a womans vagina, then as she is having an orgasm lifting your head from between her legs and seeing the sheer enjoyment on her lovely face. Here are a some advice to help you make a woman orgasm. 1. BUILD-UP. Sexual extacy and stimulation takes place in two different ways: In the mind, and in the body. Many males dont remember about this balance of the mental and physical, and speed into penetrative sex too fast, with too much pace. Instead you need to start slow and slowly intensify the attention you give the girl and the actions you act. So, commence intercourse with slow strokes that vary in deepness and angle. Doing this does a couple of things. First, it heats the lady up physically and lets her body wholly accept and accommodate you. Second, it gives you a vital chance to watch for what type of stroke speed, depth and angle stimulates the woman the most and pleases her to the highest degree. Listen to her pleasure, watch her eyes and try to see her excitement levels as you vary your method. GIVE HER THE ORGASM OF HER LIFE TONIGHT 2. FOCUS. Dont be nervous to make it plain that your main goal is pleasuring her as much as you possibly can. Lots of men feel as if it makes them seem girly or subordinate to display a desire to only pleasure the girl and forget about themselves, but this is a mistake. When you show how much you care about showing her a great time, you gain three things. First, you turn her on emotionally and mentally (which, as I just said, is vital). Secondly, you open up healthy communication between the two of you she can verbally tell you what feels the best and where you should focus. The third reason is the simplest of all: The more you focus your attention on something, the more likely you are to achieve your goal. 3. STIMULATION. Most women achieve their orgasms from external, clitoral stimulation and not entry, vaginal sex. So, focus plenty of attention on pleasuring her with your fingers or orally AND giving her external gratification (such as rubbing her clitoris lightly in a circular motion with the tips of your index, middle and ring fingers) while partaking in actual intercourse. This more than triples the chance of having an orgasm. GIVE HER THE ORGASM OF HER LIFE TONIGHT Tips to last more time - Of course the first step to help her reach orgasm is by not coming. The best way I've found to not come is: Penetrate as normal and when you feel like you're about to orgasm, simply move your hips in a circular motion (like swaying a hoop) and wait until the little guys subside again. Now continue pleasuring. :D Give her oral The single best way to help a woman reach orgasm, even many orgasms, is by going down on her (cunnilingus). While at first I didnt believe it, countless studies have been done to prove this fact. Oral sex is easier and much more satisfying for women than penetration is. Learn to be one of the rare men who can satisfy her with oral sex by visiting: LICK BY LICKAbout the Author:

Learn to be one of the rare men who can satisfy her with oral sex by visiting: LICK BY LICK
7 Reasons Why Married Women Cheat Carhartt Petrol Hooded Full-Zip Sweatshirt For Women Delivers All the Warmth, Durability and Comfort Hard-working Women Need In Bible versus Quran: they defiled the Priesthood by Marrying Foreign Women How to pick up women – using rejection to pave the way to TRUE success How to pickup women by Using Visualization Techniques How to pickup women : The Laundromat Pickup
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.146.176.254) / Processed in 0.011572 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3387, 80,
How Do I Make A Woman Orgasm?