Insurances.net
insurances.net » gorgeous » Gorgeous Looking Samsung I8000 Omnia Ii Black
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Gorgeous Looking Samsung I8000 Omnia Ii Black

Welcome to Samsung i8000 Omnia II Users, this site will focus solely on the Samsung

i8000 Omnia II.The new Samsung Omnia II i8000 Black features an impressive hardware special making it one of the most powerful Windows Mobile devices currently available. The Samsung Omnia II Black incorporates a large 3.7" AMOLED super bright touch screen display with a customized interface that makes the phone easy to use and finger friendly. The Samsung i8000 Omnia II black interface is a Windows Mobile version of Touch Wiz 2 found on other Samsung mobiles with large icons, widgets, 3D cube interfaces, a task switcher for multi tasking and scroll and flick type interfaces for navigating contacts and browsing multimedia applications.

The Samsung I800 Omnia II Black ships with Windows Mobile 6.1 and all the associated software including Opera 9.5 web browser. The Samsung I8000 Omnia II Black phone can however be upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.5 as needed. The Samsung Omnia II i8000 Black impressive specs of the Samsung Omnia II Black include HSDPA,HSUPA high speed 3G internet, WiFi, 5 mega pixel camera, DVD quality video recording and playback, GPS, microSD memory support up to 32GB plus up to 16GB of internal memory, 3D gaming and a 400 hour battery life.

The Samsung I8000 Omnia II Black is a gorgeous looking 3G touch screen phone which comes in a glamorous looking black colored casing. The Samsung I8000 Omnia II Black has a huge touch screen which is 3.7 Inches in size when measured diagonally and the user can view up to sixty five thousand colours on the AMOLED screen. The Samsung I8000 Omnia II black screen has a screen resolution which offers a high quality display which is 480 pixels by 800 pixels and this wonderful screen supports a handwriting recognition feature on the touch screen. Samsung I8000 Omnia II Black casing is 117 grams in weight and its measurements are compact making it a pocket friendly handset which is 11.8cm tall by 5.96cm wide by 1.19cm deep. The Samsung I8000 Omnia II Black is from the same Samsung family as the Samsung i8900 Omnia Black and the Samsung i8910 Omnia HD. Samsung I8000 Omnia Black works on a Microsoft Windows Mobile operating system version 6.1 and the Samsung I8000 Omnia 2 Black is available in three memory sizes which include 2 gigabytes, 8 gigabytes and a sixteen gigabytes version. It also supports an external memory card slot which allows the user to add up to thirty two gigabytes of MicroSD type memory.

There is also present an in- built GPS system that enables the user an information on the nearby places of concern and the user is able to find out the nearest cafes and restaurant very quickly as well as very easily on their mobile phone. The gorgeous mobile phone has integrated 5MP camera feature that can support main picture as well as video focused functions. Its in- built camera as well as the video feature includes a detection feature of picture smile, an automatic focus of camera, picture blogging, video settings, in-built flash of dual LED and video recorder. The video footage can be viewed in the entire popular video format that includes DivX format, H264 format, XviD, WMV, MPEG4 and H263. For more details Visit http://www.phoneandbeyond.com

by: Different Man
Cheap Designer Clothes- Look Gorgeous Without Spending Much! Important Nutrients for Healthy Skin - Discover Your Gorgeous Glowing Complexion by:Marcia Kruger Avail The Gorgeous Gemstone Beads From India And Enjoy Their Elegance Time To Win Compliments On Your Gorgeous Kitchen And Bathroom Fittings-read On To Find Out How! Cheap Cosmetic Surgery Loans: Easy Fiscal Aid To Get Gorgeous Look Gorgeously Blackberry Curve 8310 Titanium Mobile How To Get Gorgeous Women To Say Yes - The Last Pick Up Line You Will Ever Need Get Gorgeous Women To Want You - Six Simple Steps To Get Her To Go Out Gorgeous Updates For Traditional Ball Gowns by:Robby Tsin Add Beauty To Your House; Use Gorgeous Furnitures At Genuine Costs by:George Nelson
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.92.170) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.010766 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3466, 826,
Gorgeous Looking Samsung I8000 Omnia Ii Black Kista