Insurances.net
insurances.net » gorgeous » Get Gorgeous Women To Want You - Six Simple Steps To Get Her To Go Out
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Get Gorgeous Women To Want You - Six Simple Steps To Get Her To Go Out

So, you know how to use confidence and sincerity but how do you ask a girl out and

get her to say yes? This is easy as pie and can be done in 6 simple steps. Whenever you see a beautiful woman you would like to get to know, use this magic and get her to say yes.

Six Simple Steps to Asking Her Out

Step 1 - If you can catch her eye before you approach her, look her directly in the eye and give her a huge warm smile. If you cannot catch her eye, no worries. Just move on to Step 2.

Step 2 - Standing tall, with your shoulders back, STRIDE confidently right over to her, with a small smile on your face and say, "Excuse me, I could not help but notice you."

Look her softly in the eye and continue: My name is X (put hand out to shake). What is yours?

Step 3 - Looking into her eyes, with a little grin continue, "Well Sara (insert her name), I must say it is delightful meeting you." And mean it!

Do try to use the word "delight." People often say it is a pleasure to meet you...but you do not want to be like everyone else. You want to make an impression by being subtly different. Heck, everyone wants to feel like they are a delight!

Now lean in just a tad and if it feels right touch her lightly on the arm and say, "Tell me, I am dying to know. What are you most passionate about?"

Step 4 - Listen well now, with lots of little Umms, and Uh-huhs. Be sure to ask questions about what she is telling you. Use your 3 Magic Words "Tell me more."

Step 5: After you have finished learning about her passion, be sure to share with her something you are passionate about. If you can tie something you are passionate about in with what she told you, then go for it. This is especially helpful as it creates a "connection" between her and you.

Step 6: Wrap up the conversation with "Wow, I have really enjoyed getting to know you. I am intrigued to learn more. I would love to take you out, may I call you soon?"

If she says yes, get her number and call her the very NEXT day! No excuses. If she says no, it is no big loss. You have just fine-tuned your skills for the next lovely, lucky lady.

Remember, just as you would not want to go out with every woman who was interested in you, not every woman you approach will be "The One." But who cares? They cannot all be Ms. Right, now can they? That is totally fine because it gives you a chance to practice confidence and sincerity.

In fact, the more you practice being confidently sincere, the easier it will be to hit a home run. So I highly encourage you practice more with every lovely lady that catches your eye! That way when Ms. Perfect is standing in front of you, she will be so impressed with your charming confidence and warm sincerity that all she can say to you is "Yes!"

by: Tony Edwards
Gorgeous Updates For Traditional Ball Gowns by:Robby Tsin Add Beauty To Your House; Use Gorgeous Furnitures At Genuine Costs by:George Nelson
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.244.44) / Processed in 0.005046 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2882, 826,
Get Gorgeous Women To Want You - Six Simple Steps To Get Her To Go Out