Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » From Deception To Lovesickness - Encountering The Heart Of God
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

From Deception To Lovesickness - Encountering The Heart Of God

In a previous article I wrote, "Are you Sure You Havent Been Lied" I mentioned that..

. in order to discover how much Jesus loves you and the kind of affection He Feels for you... you must ponder on how much the Father loves Jesus.

Why? Because Jesus said, I love you in the same way my Father loves me.

As powerful as that truth is, there is still more. Way more! Actually, there is an ocean of affection and burning desire within the heart of God. Unlimited and eternal emotions that are pointed at your heart.

On John 17, while Jesus was praying to His Father. He said: "I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." (John 17:23)

Here we go again. Its the last supper (hours before the cross); God the Son is praying to God the Father and as usual, the most incredible idea ever declared came forth...

Get this: Not only does Jesus loves you as the Father loves Him, but the FATHER loves you in the same way He loves Jesus.

Are you there?

If you are born again. If you have said yes to the grace of God. If you believe Jesus is who He claims to be... the Father likes you as He likes Jesus. He feels for you the same affection, passion and desire he feels for His only begotten Son.

You may say, 'wait a minute, you are taking it too far'.

Really? Do you think Jesus exaggerates? Think again. Because when He says You have loved them as You have loved me He means it. All the way.

Some perceive the Father as distant, cold and only enduring us because Jesus went to the cross. Far from it... Remember John 3:16? It is God the Father that so loved the world and sent His only begotten Son to give us everlasting life.

Inside the phrase so loved you will find the burning heart of God. The Fathers heart beats with intense desire for humans. He deeply loves you. He enjoys your presence and likes the sound of your voice.

Others say, 'well, maybe one day, when I'm perfect and more holy, God will enjoy me like this'. Really? If you think like this I am happy to break the news for you...

Who was Jesus talking to in John 17? Let's see... weak and broken human beings that hours later run away and deserted him. And Peter, oh my God! Peter denied him 3 times and cursed the last time to secure his lie.

Were they perfect? No. Did their performance changed the way Jesus felt for them? not even a little...

FREEDOM, THE SONG OF YOUR HEART

The journey from deception to lovesickness starts when you choose to believe the truth about Gods passionate desire for you.

Then, this Truth will become the stability of your times, the anchor of our soul and the song of your heart.

Much Blessings

Pablo

by: Pablo Perez
Top 5 Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Lovers How To Show Your Love Through The Giving Of Gifts Save Your Marriage With Unconditional Love True Vegetable Lovers Need To Know How To Grow Their Own How To Get Rid Of Love Handles In 30 Seconds The Best Weight Loss Pills To Help You Lose Your Love Handles Coilovers Give You A Great Suspension Want to know a Super Sneaky Proven Method to Break Up Survival? Looking for a Proven Method: Break Up Survival Done Right Getting through the Best Way: Break Up Survival Cabrinha Custom - This Is One Kitesurfing Board You Are Surely Going To Love Diamond Engagement Rings Signify Eternal Love Benissa - a treat for those who love nature
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.3.122) / Processed in 0.004918 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 2940, 248,
From Deception To Lovesickness - Encountering The Heart Of God