Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » Save Your Marriage With Unconditional Love
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Save Your Marriage With Unconditional Love

What is the perfect relationship? I just read an article that polled people about any perfect relationships they currently had in their lives.

A several of the men said workmates or old friends. They even mentioned relationships with objects such as their car, TV remote, or favorite recliner! The relationships they had with these people or objects was simple, comfortable, rewarding and easy to maintain.

When I thought about my ideal relationship, I immediately thought of my dogs. My dogs have simple needs, it's very clear what they need from me, and they have no hidden agenda. They are always boundlessly happy to see me no matter how bad my day was or how grouchy I've been. They don't care if I'm having a bad hair day or came home late once again.

And I feel the same towards them. One of my dogs is sweet, and gorgeous but really stupid! And I love him as much as I love my exceptionally bright dog. I accept him for what he is, marvel at his many wonderful traits, and overlook his shortcomings.

And what does this have to do with saving your marriage? This type of love is called unconditional love. Unconditional love is the type of love you may have for your dog, kids, siblings, or best friend. You love them no matter what they do or say. It's not so easy to feel this way for your spouse, however. If only we could have this type of relationship with our spouses or partners how much easier marriage would be! If only you could feel this way, it would be easy to win love back.

It is the type of love you aspire to develop towards your partner in time. When the romantic becomes less important, you make the transition to "real" love. Real love is love you have for your partner despite the knowledge that they aren't perfect. You know your partner has faults and makes mistakes and that's okay. You still love them. This is unconditional love. Can you see how feeling this could help you win your wife back, or your husband?

And in a mature relationship, you acknowledge you have flaws, you aren't perfect, you make sometimes make mistakes and that's OK, too. This type of unconditional love is called self-acceptance.

Unconditional love can overcome the imperfections that people have. Showing unconditional love will give your partner a safe haven to be themselves. It says, "It's alright to have faults and make mistakes. And love CAN conquer all."

by: Deane Alban
True Vegetable Lovers Need To Know How To Grow Their Own How To Get Rid Of Love Handles In 30 Seconds The Best Weight Loss Pills To Help You Lose Your Love Handles Coilovers Give You A Great Suspension Want to know a Super Sneaky Proven Method to Break Up Survival? Looking for a Proven Method: Break Up Survival Done Right Getting through the Best Way: Break Up Survival Cabrinha Custom - This Is One Kitesurfing Board You Are Surely Going To Love Diamond Engagement Rings Signify Eternal Love Benissa - a treat for those who love nature Valentines day gifts - Seal Your Love, valentine's day 2010, valentine's day 2010 and forever with. Valentines Day - Celebration of Love with Valentines Day Options for Sauna Lovers and First-Time Sauna Users
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.203.107) / Processed in 0.010685 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2535, 248,
Save Your Marriage With Unconditional Love