Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Five Pointers To A Successful Online Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Five Pointers To A Successful Online Business

Five Pointers To A Successful Online Business

Author: Dennis Capewell

Many of us really need to make a reasonable income that we can earn on our own, right? And don't we need to enjoy doing it! We are honest, hard working individuals but have never done the business side of anything up to now. The internet is alluring as it seems so easy to sell anything as 100's of millions people look at it every day. Follow these pointers and they will help you have a successful online business that is so exhilarating!

1. Choose a business that you are very passionate about...

For example, I absolutely love learning how to market on the internet. I love helping others to learn the basics that really work as well. The business I am promoting markets eBooks & software that teaches how to be successful in online marketing. I enjoy immensely, creating the ads and talking with other people about the business opportunity, it is great! * Since I am passionate, it's easy for me to spend the 1,2,or even 3 hours per day that is necessary. It is absolutely thrilling!

2. Do some research and find a very solid niche...

A solid niche requires enough interest out there such that there will be enough potential customers but not too big or general such that very few people will need anything from your particular business offering. Use keyword search tools such as the google Adwords tool to help find your niche. Then make sure you can get enough traffic to support how much money you want to make. For example in my business, for each customer I get 100% commissions which can pay as much as $1885! I did the math and figured out how many hits I would need to get per day to make a reasonable income. And

it is working!

3. Find an online business that sells products and not mlm structure...

In other words, stay away from companies that charge a large recurring fee every month just so that you can sell their products. This includes companies that require you to buy autoships that you don't really need. The supposed idea, which usually doesn't happen, is that you can work your tail off for the first couple years and build a downline that gives you regular income after that. This usually doesn't work! Rather, members often quit and you must constantly recruit new ones anyway. Companies based on direct sales of products, such as downloadable eBooks and software are must easier to build...because many people can really, really benefit from purchasing your products!

4. Join a business that has a proven track record...

For example, my business has paid out over $ 1.2 million dollars to resellers over the last two years and continues to grow strongly. A proven track record indicates that a new person just joining can rest assured that the work they do to build there business will pay off in the long run in terms of good steady income.

5. Join a business team that provides very detailed and easy to follow training, and excellent ongoing support as well as good marketing tools...

For example, marketing tools, gallore, are supplied by my company and they are regularly updated. This includes good, pulling websites, banners, email samples, contact manager, ad samples, etc. Also, my team provides 5 weekly webinars to explain everything to my customers so I don't need to do it. These are very important factors for a business to be successful. I could not be profitable if I had to figure out everything myself...I need to tap the experience of my sponsor and my CEO of this business which combined comes to over 30 years of successful internet marketing business!

So there you have five pointers to a productive online business experience. May I suggest that if you follow these you will be on your way to a very happy home business life!About the Author:

Dennis Capewell is founder of the Ways to Make Money Online blog where you can see the latest tips for building a very satisfying online marketing business. Get your success report at: http://ezearntoday.com
Emergency cash advance: A clean and safe way to explore the extra help Will You Be Able To Completely Retire As A Result Of The Economic Downturn? San Diego Business Outsourcing Some It Services It Renders. Internet Business - What Next? Building A Log Cabin Use of websites in promoting a business How To Choose A Philadelphia Event Planner How To Use The Law Of Attraction To Attract More Customers And Grow Your Business Business loans: finance to support your business Develop A Taste For Doing What It Takes To Be A Business Success Easing Technical Challenges With Managed Business It Support A Closer Look At Managed Networking Support For Business Save Money Starting A Small Business By Using Online Faxing
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.111.1) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.013280 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4187, 146,
Five Pointers To A Successful Online Business Atlanta