Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » DrudgeReport News 2010 Matt Drudge Hate It Or Love It ****
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

DrudgeReport News 2010 Matt Drudge Hate It Or Love It ****

Author: Sholand Barber

People talk about undying design all the time. But most things people point to that are undying end up being time stamped. The Drudge Report, on the other hand, has proved timeless. It's common list of links, black and white monospaced font, and ALL CAPS headlines have survived each trend, each fad, every movement, each era, every design do or do not. It doesn't seem old and it doesn't look new it looks Drudge. It hasn't modified since at least 1997, and I think the design goes back even further. How many sites can survive and thrive unvaried for a decade? That is's special. CLICK HERE: Invitation To Make Money With Me Online

The Drudge Report was described by Cheryl Woodard, co-founder of PC, Macworld, PC World and Publish magazines, as "a big, haphazard mishmash of links and photos" and by Dan Rahmel as "popular regardless of a plain appearance". The Report website is simple and, according to Paul Armstrong of webwithoutwords.com, retro in feel. Jason Fried of 37signals.com calls it "one of the best designed sites on the web." It consists of a banner headline and a number of other selected press releases in 3 columns in monospaced font. Most link to an outside source, often the online copy of a newspaper, which hosts the tale. When no such source is available, either as the story is 'developing' with unknown details at the moment or is an exclusive scoop, a special page is made on the Drudge Report servers which contain text and probably photographs. CLICK HERE: Invitation To Make Money With Me Online I'm in agreement with your assessment of his site. I check it daily ( have since 97 ), and I frequently think, wow this site is so plain and boring, however that's's also why it is so effective. It implies a great worked example on style vs function. I always like both, but often style actually can get in the way. In this case, Drudge is extremely functional, and I am in possession of a feeling that only a few other styles could result in the same value and uniqueness he's now.About the Author:

Click Here: Invitation To Make An Extra Income Online.
Ways on How to Reverse a Breakup Looking for the Guaranteed Best Way to get Over a Breakup? Getting over a Breakup? Take a Look at the Best Way – Best Way to get Over a Breakup The Success of the Slogan – ‘I Love New York’ Finding Your Best Way after a Breakup: Moving On Alone Best Break up Survival Tips for Jilted Lovers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.183.172) New York / New York City Processed in 0.004408 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2361, 248,
DrudgeReport News 2010 Matt Drudge Hate It Or Love It **** New York City