Insurances.net
insurances.net » Parenting » Cartier, Telling the Story between my Grandparents
housing Family Parenting baby
]

Cartier, Telling the Story between my Grandparents

Author: lexi1988

It is a sunny day, and I cant wait to sit in our garden together with my grandma, listening to her stories of the old days. My grandma is now in her seventies and still in good health. Once, she was asked by a friend of hers that how to remain so healthy. She just smiled. but I know the answer is to exercise more, for the flowers of the whole garden are cultivated by my grandma.

Now sitting in the warm sunshine, feeling the gentle breeze and smelling the fragrant flowers, I feel better than ever. It is really a good way to relax and revitalize staying in such a natural and comfortable environment, listening to my grandma telling her stories slowly in a gentle voice.

The sun shines warmer when my grandma begins to tell the stories between her and my grandpa, who passed away last year, and I am still able to remember the day on his funeral when my grandma cried like a child. I have heard my parents saying that my grandparents love each other very much, so my grandpas death is quite a shock to my grandma.
Share:

Sometimes, I would also wonder what you might feel when your beloved one dies and you would never be able to see him/her again. It would be a disaster; for you would feel that you are left behind, living alone in this world and suffering from the loneliness, tortured by the once happy memories. But my grandma has got over it, hiding her sorrow deep into her heart and trying to spend the rest of her life casually without causing others to worry about her.

The sunshine sheds a gentle light on my grandmas face as she is trying to figure out the process of their romantic meeting. She was invited to the Cartier jewelry show by a friend of hers, and there she met the handsome young guy who she later would share her life with. Together they looked around the splendid hall, appreciating their favorite Cartier jewelries, which are all fashionable and elegant. Among the shining light given out by the delicate lights and reflected by the well-shaped jewelries, the two looked around and changed their opinions, finding they had a lot in common. Later they began dating frequently, and after an unexpected proposal conducted by my romantic grandpa, they became husband and wife and promised to accompany each other no matter what happened.

The story is over and my grandma is full of tears, I dont say a word, for she is always a woman who would face life bravely. And I know, in fact, grandpa is never leaving, for he is surviving theredeep in our heart.About the Author:

Cartier has a long and distinguished history of serving royalty, as well as stars and celebities. One Prince of Wales hailed Cartier as "Joaillier des Rois, Roi des Joailliers" (Jeweller to Kings, King of Jewellers"). Cartier has been considered as the representative of grace and elegance since it was founded. Can't wait to find one piece of King's jewelry for you? Just visit http://www.cartierlovejewelry.com/ and have a look!
Cheap And Inexpensive Birthday Party Activities How To Know When To Retain Your Child In Kindergarten Parents appreciation for nicu staff How To Ensure That The Breast Pump You Are Using Is Thoroughly Cleaned Nursing Tips For New Mothers Secrets To Success In Kindergarten Divorce Is Not An Excuse For Bad Parenting Parenting Tip For Toddler Tantrums Parenting Tip Toddler Discipline - Fussy Eaters Parenting Tip Toddler Potty Training How to Deal with a Child’s Bed Wetting: A Guide for Parents Choosing A Summer Camp That Focuses On Education And Entertainment Nanny Agencies in Chicago Il - A to Z Parents Guide!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.171.134) New York / New York City Processed in 0.010968 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 4795, 70,
Cartier, Telling the Story between my Grandparents New York City