Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Attraction Marketing, How To Target Prospects
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Attraction Marketing, How To Target Prospects

ATTRACTION MARKETING, HOW TO TARGET PROSPECTS

I found myself sitting on the beach today thinking about why people buy things.

It occurred to me that many people dont really know what they want to buy, only they are looking for an answer to a question. This happens to me often, when I have a problem I think about who I know that can help me solve it. Then it struck me, I always go to people I know first. If they cant help, I go looking for someone who can. This is classic attraction marketing.

When trying to get leads and prospects for your MLM company it is important to focus on one specific issue or problem at a time and then focus on people who might be interested in a solution to that one specific problem or issue. What drives them? Why are they interested? and how do you get them to buy from you? If you are an expert in a certain field, then doesnt it make sense that people who know you will come to you first for help? It therefore follows that if you want more people to come to you then you must get to know more people. Brilliant! (I told myself) Isnt that what gurus like Mike Dillard have been saying for years?

Essentially there are three types of prospects.

1. People actively looking for information about a particular problem.

2. People already using a similar product (or solution) that is known to help with their problem.

3. People looking for you or your product by name because it is the product (or you) that is best known to solve their problem.

These groups apply to any product or service so, in terms of your business opportunity, Prospects will fall into the same category groupings. Those looking for a solution to their problem, Those already in the industry but looking for something else (easier, less work) and those looking for your company in particular.

Type 1 Prospects

They are searching for a solution to a money problem or a time problem. They have no money with no likelyhood of getting a job or have failed in a previous business. They spend too much time at work and commuting and not enough time at home with the family. They are researching a problem that you might just be able to solve for them.

Type 2 Prospects

They are already in an MLM opportunity but not achieving their desired results. They might be in a competing company and searching for training, advice or books. They might be totally disillusioned and looking to join a better competing company and looking for comparisons, reviews, testimonials etc. or they might be researching in the same industry but looking for leadership to improve their life.

Type 3 Prospects

They are looking for your company by name and in particular and want a strong leader to follow. They want training and mentoring to give them the confidence to succeed.

All three prospect types have differing questions and concerns unique to their station in life. This is a big subject in itself so I will cover these in a further blog so stay tuned.

by: Mike Scherer
Why Hr Managers Should Opt For Supply Chain Trainings? Best Cellular One Ringtones Gen 2 Rfid Reader/writer With Power Over Ethernet Capability Effective Social Media Marketing For Business Growth A Great Way To Get Quick Cash A Few Other Ways To Get Free Reports Facilities Offered At Toronto Storage Mlm Business - 4 Psychological Steps To Powerful Prospecting Which Frog Will You And Your Intrenet Based Business Be? Fully Loaded Protection- Four Best Uses For Bullet Resistant Fiberglass And Bullet Proof Panels Sales Tips - 5 Rules Of Improv For Sellers Vertu Designed For Travel-myluxphone The Secret Ingredient To Having A Successful Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.168.172) / Processed in 0.005200 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3111, 146,