Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Which Frog Will You And Your Intrenet Based Business Be?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Which Frog Will You And Your Intrenet Based Business Be?

I have been reading the book The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson

. In the book there is a tale of two frogs, that brought both a smile to my face but also made me wonder.

Let me tell you the tale:

One night two frogs ventured onto a farm. Finding themselves in a dairy, they hopped into a pail half full with cream.

Of course the cream tasted delicious, so they drank and drank the cream with great enthusiasm. Once they were full and feeling a little sleepy they decided that they had better get out of the pail and back home.

But there was a problem! The pail was too slippery to climb out and there was nothing solid for them to climb onto so they could hop out. Reality dawned on them..they were trapped!

Frantically, they began to thrash about. After some time the second frog decided they were doomed. To save his dignity, the second frog decided to give up and die in the pale of pail of cream.

No, we should never give up, cried the first frog, when we were tadpoles, which of us would ever have dreamed that some day we would emerge from the water and hop about on the land? Swim and pray for a miracle.

The second frog replied that there were no miracles; turned in tin the direction of home; cocked his toes and slowly sunk.

The first frog, refusing to give up, kept swimming and treading water. He swam and swam in futile circles hoping and hoping for a miracle. All the time thinking, Was my friend right? Are there really no miracles? Am I a fool?

Finally, when he could swim no more; in anguish he cried and gave up.

Only instead of sinking like the second frog, the first frog found that he was not sinking. Tentatively, the frog stretched out a leg and felt something solid. With mixed emotion (one of gratefulness and saddened for his friend) he jumped on top of the butter he had churned (by treading water and continuous swimming) and hopped out of the pail and back home.

Now apply this story to your Internet based business opportunity, or your life for that matter. How many of us have been the second frog? How many of us give up before we see things through and give up before we have really begun becasue we listen to doubt? Or are we like the first frog? Do we have self-belief and see things through to the end and only give up when we have exhausted all avenues?

Be like the second frog: Next time you feel like you are sinking or just treading water, keep going and eventually you will turn your home based Internet marketing business into butter.

by: Catherine Lee
Fully Loaded Protection- Four Best Uses For Bullet Resistant Fiberglass And Bullet Proof Panels Sales Tips - 5 Rules Of Improv For Sellers Vertu Designed For Travel-myluxphone The Secret Ingredient To Having A Successful Business Are Your Or Your Internet Based Business Opportunity Like The Shoeshine Woman? Business Etiquette Tips Properly Handling Short-term Cash Advances Choosing Your Security Devices A Franchise Can Be A Great Business And Investment Option Expanding Your Business To Open A Mall Store Magic Tricks: Buy Them At A Magic Shop & Make Them Real Executive Coach Hire Strengthens Business Developing A Balanced Business System Dashboard
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.25.32) / Processed in 0.011714 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2631, 146,