Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » 50cc Scooters And Fuel Economy
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

50cc Scooters And Fuel Economy

It seems that the price of fuel has increased with every trip to the petrol station these days

. Filling the tank of a car has become a frequent and difficult to manage expense. Fortunately the purchase of a 50cc scooter for your daily commute could help to save you a small fortune each month due to, not only the incredibly fuel economy that you can expect a scooter to deliver, but also many other reduced costs.

Fuel Economy

First and foremost, let's consider fuel economy. The most efficient cars on the market today might be able to deliver 40-50 miles per gallon when driving in a particularly reserved manner. Compare this to the 70 mpg that you can expect from a 50cc scooter and you start to realise just how much money you could be saving. Even scooters with larger engines could still deliver between 40 and 70 mpg, potentially saving some of your hard earned cash on every journey.

Road Tax

Every time the government change their legislation on road tax it seems to end up costing more to the average road user. Fortunately, the worry of forking over potentially several hundreds of pounds could soon be neutralised, as the cost of road tax for a year on a scooter with a 50cc engine is just 15. New 50cc scooters will usually come complete with a year's tax.

Insurance

As with car insurance, the amount that you will pay to insure a scooter will depend on your age, your experience and any previous convictions. Should you fall into a low risk category according to an insurance agent, you are likely to find that your insurance payments are reduced to just 30 a year. However, even 17 year olds that have just passed their Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) should be paying less than 150 a year. Compare this to the thousands of pounds that initial car insurance can cost and scooter savings become even more apparent.

Scooter Cost

When it comes to 50cc scooters, the largest expense that you will face is that of the initial cost of purchasing your chosen vehicle. Fortunately a vast second hand scooter market will be sure to save you money. Keep your eyes open for a bargain and you might walk away with a perfectly decent model for less than 1,000. Even brand new scooters of this size can be purchased for under 2,000.

Saving Money with a Scooter

50cc scooters are a money saving investment. If you need a vehicle for your daily commute, the 70mpg will save you a very real amount of money each month. Even if you choose to keep your car for longer journeys and the large weekly shop, having a scooter for your more regular journeys will vastly reduce the amount that you spend on fuel in every week, month and year.

Visit for more info: http://www.petrolscooter.co.uk

by: Jayden Henry
# 2 I recently tried cbd gummy for the prime leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my desire and doze issues without any remarkable side effects. The fuel was serene to speak, with definite dosage instructions. It had a merciful, shameless leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked increase in my total well-being, hunch more languorous and rested. I comprehend the natural approximate to wellness CBD offers and aim to continue using it.   2024-2-20 11:13  reply
2012 Deep Research Report On Global And China Solar Pecvd Industry Best Deal Mizuno MX200/MX300 Irons $348.99 with free shipping for sale 100% Free Shipping Katekyo Hitman Reborn Hibarikyoya Cosplay Costume,40% Off 2009 Deep Research Report On Global And China Solar Cell And Module Industry --- Aarkstore 5 things you need to know before purchasing your mattresses 5 Most Important things to consider when purchasing a sand box for youngsters 100% Free Shipping K On Tsumugi Kotobuki Cosplay Costume ,40% Off K On Tsumugi Kotobuki Cosplay Stabilizing The Economy In San Antonio "One World . . . One Breath" . . . A Massive Global Public Health & Healing Event by:Bill Douglas Steps In Purchasing A Car Global Financial Crisis: Essay Help By Uk Custom Essay Help Services 10 Things You Can Do To Stop Global Warming 6 Reasons for Purchasing the Woodcraft Kit
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.77.114) / Processed in 0.013400 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2830, 465,