Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » 5 Tips For A Window Cleaning Business Owner
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

5 Tips For A Window Cleaning Business Owner

There are many variations on these window cleaning tips that when applied well

, can help you squeeze even more time and money out of every already busy day you have running your window cleaning business. Here are a few tips I have always tried to apply.

1 Make sure to always carry a pen

Or for some of you, your smart phone/palm pilot (so you can write information down while your customer is talking). Whatever the case, you don't want to forget an address or a quote you just gave on a customers windows. That actually happened to my window cleaning business once and it didn't turn out well, lesson learned. I now carry a notepad and pen with me everywhere I go.

2 Write down the time your customer called

This isn't some kind of life-changing secret. But when you consider how much time people waste playing phone tag, trying to connect, or constantly talking to voicemails these days. It'll save you time and frustration when you know when to call. Some people make there phone calls in the morning, and others prefer the end of the work day. If you try to make it a point of recognizing your customers patterns you'll always know the best time to reach your clients, and close a deal.

3 Never back down on your estimate

If someone complains about your high price then simply have a reason to back your prices up. Your offering them quality service that saves them the time and hassle of cleaning windows themselves. You definitely don't want to seem like a car salesman who is dead set on selling you a car at 15,000 and no lower, but when you start to walk away he all of a sudden starts to cut the price. You want your potential customers to trust you, not see you as some window cleaner trying to swindle everyone out of there hard earned money.

4 Do your best to write thank you cards

It might be a hassle to some window cleaning business owners, but writing your customer a thank you card is a very inexpensive way to stand out from your competition and engrave your window cleaning business name into their memory. Not to mention the amount of referrals and leads you'll get from an impressed customer. Try it out, you wont be disappointed.

5 Make a point to highlight your good qualities in front of your customer

Weather you use "Green window cleaning technology" or wear shoe covers in there home remember that your customer likes to hear what your window cleaning business is doing for them. I personally like to explain to my customers how I use a water fed pole to clean windows, leaving them film-less, therefore cleaner and for a longer period of time. Whatever the case, make sure to point out your unique qualities. The more you have to offer, the more likely you'll get a call in the future from that same customer.

By: Andrew Moyers
5 Tips About Using Outside Displays when Opening a Dollar Store by:Bob Hamilton 5 Tips About Using Conferencing Calls In Business 5 Things You Need To Know About Ppc Marketing 5 Things You Must Know Before Start Your Online Business 5 Texas Hold'Em Tips to Improve Your Online Poker Play 5 Tax Myths to Avoid In Tax Preparation for Your Business! 5 Surefire SEO Techniques to Boost Your Online Business 5 Sure Fire Ways To Keep Your Small Business From Growing by:Stone Payton 5 Suggestions On How Promotional Merchandise Can Help You Sell More Of Your Products 5 Strategies for Selling in a Tough Market by:Gavin Ingham 5 Strategies To Grow Your Business Now 5 Steps to Your Wholesale Clothing Business Success 5 Steps To Web Design Using Free Website Templates
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.208.72) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.014030 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2968, 146,
5 Tips For A Window Cleaning Business Owner Copenhagen