Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » 2010 Hottest Club 2010 Titleist-AP1 Irons for Sale. Free Shipping!!!
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

2010 Hottest Club 2010 Titleist-AP1 Irons for Sale. Free Shipping!!!

2010 Hottest Club 2010 Titleist-AP1 Irons for Sale

. Free Shipping!!!

2010 Titleist-AP1 Irons at wholesale golf equipments

Building upon the high technology design and resounding success of the originalAP irons, Titleist introduces the new high performanceAP1 irons for avid golfers. TheTitleist AP1 are multi-material, dual cavity irons that take the design mission of "Advanced Performance You Can Feel" to new heights. The concept for the original Advanced Performance irons arose as a result of research that indicated serious golfers want performance with great feel, not performance at the expense of feel. The Titleist R&D team's advanced research group has been conducting extensive sound and vibration analysis aimed at reducing the harsh lower frequency vibration that causes poor feel in irons. This research led to combining several technologies and materials in the back cavity of the newAP1 irons resulting in a new Tuned Feel System to take feel to a new level. The new Tuned Feel System is a co-molded medallion of soft elastomer and aluminum plate. This insert has been specifically designed to improve the sound and feel of each new iron. For the thinner face, larger cavity AP1 a hotter, more lively feel has been enhanced. Extensive improvements to the newAP1 structure include reducing the face thickness to provide enhanced heel, toe, and deep weighting to the frame and moving the tungsten nickel material to the sole resulting in increased stability and forgiveness.

Advanced Performance With Feel

High quality, high technology design and construction featuring a stainless steel body, tungsten nickel sole and Tuned Feel System enhances performance and feel.

Higher Ball Speed

Thin face, dual cavity design pushes weight to the perimeter for a hotter face and flight.

Improved Short Irons

Shorter blade length, a thinner topline, and reduced visual offset deliver control and performance.

The Titleist AP1 irons with NS Pro 105T steel shafts are great! I find my ball flight higher and also gained in distance. I like the look of the clubs which isn't too thick when viewed at the address position. At impact, the ball feels like it's held back a fraction of a second and then springs off the club face. The heavier bottom feel on the club gives one a feeling of a solid hit everytime and promotes confidence. These clubs are giving me more rounds in the 80's now...perfect! Definitely a game improvement club for 18-22 handicappers.

These clubs are the best irons I have ever played with in the last 16 years. Extremely hot of the face, the best feel wether you hit a prov or not, and at address there is a complete confidence standing over the ball that I have never felt before. These irons are so good it made me want to come on here and share with everybody. Just inlove with them. Worth every dollar. There amazing.

If you need more support, please contact our customer service team. At wholesale golf equipment.com, Customer Service is 24 hours available.

More views can visit

http://www.wholesalegolfequipments.com/goods-599-2010+Titleist-AP1+Irons.html
Conversis Global Company Profile by:Gary Muddyman Contract Analysis Software by using Artificial Intelligence - Anvi Legal Global Economy - Insurances.net 5 Questions To Ask Before Purchasing An International Number 2010 Deep Research Report on Global and China Thin Film Solar Cell Industry --- Aarkstore Enterprise Biomass Gasifier- A Global Primary Source Of Energy Supplier 5 Things To Remember While Purchasing Led Tv 5 Things You Need To Know Before Purchasing Your Mattresses 2007intertek The Implementation Of The Global Status And Trends Of Rohs-rohs, Environmental 2008 Deep Research Report On Global And China Thin Film Solar Cell Industry --- Aarkstore Enterprise 5 Benefits of Purchasing Cemetery Plots Today Dry ice market size, growth and forecast Purchasing Property Through Your Smsf
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.90.141) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.013022 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3231, 465,
2010 Hottest Club 2010 Titleist-AP1 Irons for Sale. Free Shipping!!! Atlanta