Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Mtc Global Financial Services - Six Indicates You Need A New Investment Advisor
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Mtc Global Financial Services - Six Indicates You Need A New Investment Advisor

In recent years, we've seen an influx of people needing a second opinion on

their investment plans, so I thought it would be helpful to provide you with my top six signs that you might need a second opinion. In recent years, we've seen an influx of people needing a second opinion on their investment plans, so I thought it would be helpful to provide you with my top 6 signs that you might need a second opinion. While this list is certainly not designed to be all encompassing, it should allow you to take inventory of where you're at right now.

MTC Global Group - 1. Does your portfolio consist of only stocks, bonds, or mutual funds? Much has been written about the successful money management of Yale, Harvard, and Princeton. Interestingly enough, these endowments have very little in stocks or bonds. Yale's most recent allocation has 16 percent in equities and 4 percent in bonds/cash. Proactive advisers should look for ways to imitate or improve on Yale's success utilizing alternative investments that provide insulation from market and bond volatility.

MTC Global Group - 2. When was the last time your adviser and attorney met to discuss your estate plan? Good wealth advisors will work closely with the other professionals in your life to make sure money is not falling through the cracks.

MTC Global Group - 3. Do you have a diversified investment strategy to protect you from inflation? Many (including me) believe inflation is going to be a real threat in the near future. Your portfolio should address the devastating effects of inflation to protect your purchasing power.

MTC Global Group - 4. Do you have investment losses you haven't used up on your tax return? All too often we come across new clients that still have large carry-over losses from 2008. Since you can only deduct a small amount of losses each year, it's imperative that you include a strategy with the goal to generate capital gains and use up as much losses as possible.

MTC Global Group - 5. Are you currently paying a management fee on a portfolio of mutual funds? Why pay a manager to "manage" other money managers? This is truly a duplication of effort that results in exorbitant fees.

MTC Global Group - 6. Do you understand that rising interest rates can cause bond investors to lose money? Bonds are near a historic high, and with interest rates at historic lows it won't take much interest rate movement to destroy considerable wealth in fixed-income investments.

by: thomas wright
Mtc Global Financial Services - Top Ten Investment Plans Mtc Global Financial Services - Top Ten Investing Books There Are Many Ways You Could Benefit From Purchasing Mercedes Lease Deals. Things To Look Out For Before Purchasing Products Blu-ray Player Purchasing Tips Shipping Your Vehicle To A Destined Location Local Businesses Gone Global A Number Of Reasons Why On-line Shopping Clothes Is Better Than Purchasing Into Stores Mukesh Ambani: The Astute Global Leader With Global Visions Innovative Applications Driving Global Biometrics Market Overseas Shipping - The Backbone Of International Trade Learn Teach English In India And Brazil To Improve Global Prospects Worldwide Shipping Simplifying Your Logistic Requirements
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.210.78.150) / Processed in 0.011013 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2590, 465,
Mtc Global Financial Services - Six Indicates You Need A New Investment Advisor