International Isotopes Inc. (inis) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review -- Aarkstore EnterpriseInternational Isotopes Inc. (INIS) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
International Isotopes Inc. (INIS) is a holding company engaged in the development and manufacture of nuclear medicine calibration and reference standards. It produces a complete range of products such as teletherapy sources, high purity fluoride gases, cobalt sources and provides a wide selection of radioisotopes and radiochemicals for medical devices, calibration, clinical research, life sciences and industrial applications. INIS also provides a host of analytical, measurement, recycling, and processing services on a contract basis to clients. Its manufacturing facilities are located in Idaho. INIS is headquartered in Idaho, the U
International Isotopes Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 19, 2010: INIS Signs Uranium De-conversion Services Agreement With LES
Apr 19, 2010: International Isotopes Enters Into Agreement With LES To Provide Uranium De-Conversion Services
Apr 01, 2010: International Isotopes Reports Total Revenues Of $6.12 Million In 2009
Mar 01, 2010: NRC Agrees To Review International Isotopes License Application
Jan 04, 2010: NRC To Hold Public Meeting To Discuss License Review Of International Isotopes' Proposed Uranium De-Conversion Plant
This comprehensive SWOT profile of International Isotopes Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of International Isotopes Inc., including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit :
by: Aarkstore EnterpriseAbout the Author:Aarkstore Enterprise specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference booking at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.