Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market To Continue Growing Strongly
In the past few years, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) have dominated the targeted cancerdrug sales growth due to their unique ability to bind to specific antigens within human cells, tissues and organs. Proliferation in the number of new cancer cases and other key factors led to create a US$ 21 Billion worldwide market for antineoplastic mAbs in 2011. According to a new research report by RNCOS, the market is moving towards innovative mAbs that seek to deliver effective treatments. It is expected that factors like innovative targeted therapies and increasing number of patients on chemotherapy would further propel the demand for these antibodies and lead to stupendous growth in the market in near future.
Research Analysis & Highlights
The Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market to 2015, over 100-page report, provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the Global Cancer mAbs Market. It facilitates forecasts for the overall Cancer mAbs Market and projects the future performance of key antineopalstic mAbs for the 2012-2015 period. Despite their high cost, the antibody therapies are being utilized globally. The study analyzes the opportunities for companies in the market. It also includes the analysis of the approved monoclonal antibodies, along with the recent industry developments to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the growing market.
Some of the key findings of the report are:
- The market for MabThera/Rituxan is expected to advance at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2012-2015.
- Antineoplastics mAbs is the top therapeutic class for cancer treatment.
- The Japanese cancer mAbs market is likely to post double-digit growth to reach US$ 2.7 Billion by 2015.
- With many antineoplastic MAbs being studied at advanced phases, the commercialization process is likely to augment strongly.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM375.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Indian Healthcare - New Avenues for Growth(http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM151.htm)
- Insulin Delivery Systems Market Forecast to 2014(http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM369.htm)
- Global Genetic Testing Market Analysis(http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM352.htm)
- US Diagnostic Market Outlook 2014(http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM298.htm)
- Global In Vitro Diagnostic Market Analysis(http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM103.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
by: Shushmul Maheshwari