Best Home-based Business Idea
Stiff competition is one of the most common reasons for failure within the first few years of starting a business
. High rent and insurance costs are two more. Add to that the inability to get financing, high debt, loss of clients, mismanagement and difficulty with collections.
Even for the business savvy who feel they know what they are doing, business advisors caution that you still should have plenty of cash reserves on hand before you start your ownbusiness, particularly in case of an economic downturn. They recommend you have around $50,000 just in case. And since they are no doubt talking about a storefront along Main Street, that could be a conservative estimate.
However, starting an internet home-based business requires far less capital and is bound to improve the odds of anyone looking to go into business. Features to look for in a website for a successful home-based business comprise, first and foremost, a template that offers multiple streams of income.
Features and benefits of a template for many income streams includes:
1. Template. You want a theme that allows for multi streams of income; it should feature a vast number of plugins that you can easily add content to your website and have more functionality.
2. Auction & Retail ads. There should be product links in the side column you could hook up just by clicking a button. You will then be able to run Overstock listings, Amazon ads, eBay auctions and Kontera context links, and many more.
3. Affiliate ads. You should have a widget for affiliate products that allows you to pull in all the best affiliate ads from Paydotcom, Squidoo, Commission Junction, Clickbank, and the rest of the affiliate markets.
4. Social Media. An endless array of social media plugins should be provided, which allows you to integrate your blog with sites such as FaceBook, Twitter, Digg, Delicious, Stumbleupon, and others.
5. Niche Articles. You should have the ability to display articles with topics related to your niche, made available from top article markets and directories such as, Ezine Articles, Article Submissions, Article Base, Article City and others.
6. PayPal. Along with your PayPal plugin you will need a PayPal account, if you don't already have one. This plugin is a great way for you to pay, get paid and send money online.
7. Opt-in. You ought to be able to click a button and add an opt-in form for your blog. It should be linked to your very own account, generating subscribers from now to years to come.
8. RSS Feed. Widget for your very own RSS feed reader should be included to provide you with feed categories. You choose simply by selecting from a drop down box, or entering your own custom feed URL.
9. Auto-responder. There should be an auto-responder coded to allow your visitors to double opt-in to your list of subscribers. This would also allow you to send them broadcasts and predefined email responses.
10. New Pages. New custom pages should be as easy to add to your site as pointing and clicking your mouse. It is important that you have plenty of room to expand your business.
If you are looking to go into business, no matter what type business interests you, owning a website like the one I just described could be essential for your success.
Big Ticket To Wealth - A Victorious Home Based Business Attraction Marketing Tip - How to Develop Improved Self Esteem Direct Sales - Explore A Few Of The Advantages Of Having Your Own Home Business The Top Secrets That Will Allow You To Build A Successful Home Business Easily Finding A Legitimate Work At Home Business How To Find Out Home Based Business Ideas - Finally A Quick Answer Is the Carbon Copy Pro Home Business Right for Me? Bad Credit Cosmetic Surgery Loans Cash To Make Yourself Beautiful Do Medical Bills Go On Your Credit? How To Apply For And Quicken Texas First Time Home Buyer Grants Real Secrets Formulas to Creating a Best Work at Home Business Self Branding: Building A Good Foundation For Your Business The Lia Sophia Opportunity To Start A Profitable Work From Home Business