Insurances.net
insurances.net » girl » Worst Places to Hit on A Girl
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Worst Places to Hit on A Girl

You probably dont have game if youre reading this article right now

, so let me give you some tips on how to pick up chicks. First off, location is vital. Dont assume a girl is free game at all times. There is a time and a place for absolutely everything, including making your move. It doesnt matter if youre incredibly smart, good looking or have the best mercedes parts money can buy, never and I mean never hit on someone in any of the following places unless you want to be met with swift and harsh rejection. Gym I should hope this is obvious, but no one wants to be hit on when theyre dripping with sweat and out of breath. Most people dont head to the gym as a means to draw attention to themselves. In most cases, they prefer anonymity when working up a sweat so give them their space. Elevator An elevator is an awkward place to hit on someone, so dont do it. There is certainly not enough time to get out what you say in an articulate manner and cornering some poor soul when she isnt interested is just plain rude and in some cases intimidating. Avoid this spot when making your move. Bus This is another very awkward place to hit on a girl because she cant escape if she so desires without getting off the bus several stops too soon. Heres a tip, if shes wearing headphones, reading a book or nodding off, she doesnt want to be bothered so dont even try. Work Hitting on a coworker can not only lead to sexual harassment accusations, but its also just incredibly inappropriate unless you truly know the person. Do you really want to face the girl who brutally shot you down every morning?

Worst Places to Hit on A Girl

By: Kasan Groupe
How to Get your Ex Boyfriend Back Without Driving Him Away Why Does My Ex-boyfriend Still Check My Blog At Times When He Left My Ex Boyfriend Won't Get Out Of My Head Boyfriend Not Over His Ex. HELP How Do I Get Over My Boyfriend Cheating And Lying To Me Constantly How To Get Over My Ex Boyfriend Help This Is Hurting Ex Boyfriend Issues It Hurts- How To Move On How Do I Win Back My Ex Boyfriend - Just Move On I'm Depressed Over My Ex Boyfriend And Don't Know How He Feels Ex Boyfriend Problems It Hurts- How To Move On My Ex Boyfriend Wants To Get Back With Me Do You Think My Ex-boyfriend Ever Thinks Of Me After He Left Me BOYS ONLY: Should I Send This Song To My Ex Boyfriend
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.184.122) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.006716 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1827, 363,
Worst Places to Hit on A Girl Amsterdam