Insurances.net
insurances.net » Yoga » Why should Mum's do Yoga?
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Why should Mum's do Yoga?

Why should Mum's do Yoga?

Why should Mum's doYoga?

You don't have to look far on the internet for articles for articles, both medical and scientific about the benefits of the 5000 year old practise of yoga. But how about a mother's perspective? Why should mums do yoga?

What other event in life launches you to new physical, emotional and spiritual boundaries like having a baby? I've travelled the world and lived in several countries, but none of those places left me bouncing between poles like the birth of my two children. Clarity and confusion, exhaustion and elation, loving and not loving. I was however very fortunate to have found yoga before having children, and from my very first time on the mat, yoga has been my rock. From hot, sweaty, childless yoga, to slow, social, pregnant yoga, to erratic, delicious baby yoga, to contemplating-the-bigger-picture yoga it has always been there for me.

In Pregnancy Yoga, we are offered the opportunity not only to ease the aches and pains that comes from housing two people in one body, but to practice concentration, strength, focus and breathing techniques that are all elements of childbirth. We offer a sense of community to many of our students who find themselves having their babies far from home, and often without familiar support as many in this area are.

In Yoga Babes and Yoga Tots, we have the opportunity to come together with our babies, and ease our tired muscles and foggy minds. We laugh at guilt. We reconnect with our abdominal muscles and pelvic floors. We celebrate our children, who teach us about the importance of breathing and being in the moment.

For those travelling a more difficult path, we have Yoga for Post Natal Depression. No previous yoga experiece required, no sharing required. Just a group of women coming together to do something positive with this time and place.

And when feeding and sleeping are no longer the centre of your universe, we have a selection of classes to nurture the nurturer. We are yoga teachers,and we are mums. It is our joy to pay forward the support and caring we received when our children were young.

Please join us.

sara@theyogatree.co.nz
Why You Need a Yoga Retreat Manduka Mat - best mat for yoga? Find out in this review Cubical Yoga: Relaxation for the ‘too busy' The Mental and Physical Benefits of Yoga TM & the effect of "ahimsa" in the Yoga Sutra Water Yoga Different Types of Yoga/Dosha Formed By Jupiter Beginning Your Yoga Practice Joint Pain Natural Treatment Popular Yoga For Arthralgiax Best Basic Yoga Poses With Yogaseekers How to Select an Appropriate Yoga Mat My Yoga Workout Ebook Review Yoga Mat by Aurorae Ultra Thick Extra
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.192.234) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.004774 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2274, 216,
Why should Mum's do Yoga? Casper