Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » Why do People Break Up?
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Why do People Break Up?

Why do People Break Up?

Wouldn't it be great if we could all fall in love at first sight and all love be lasting? Sometimes it's easy to dream about what life would be like without the sting of rejection and the heartache that goes along with breaking up. The problem is that it sometimes takes these painful and hard moments in life to make the really good moments that much more memorable. Without the pain, the pleasure wouldn't be nearly as sweet.

Of course that sentiment, though very true, doesn't help very much when your heart is the one that feels as though it's been stepped on, stomped, and then put through a wringer for good measure. You want to know WHY? Why did your relationship end? Why is your heart broken? Why aren't you good enough? Why can't you seem to find your happy ending? These questions and many more swarm through your mind and make it hard for you to think about anything else. Why do people break up? That's the kicker, isn't it? Why can't people just stay together and work things out?

Divorce rates are climbing because people just give up too soon. Sometimes it's a matter of pushing too hard. Or it's a matter of trying to hold onto something too hard. When people do this they sometimes push whatever it is they are trying to hold onto away. In other words, sometimes people break up because they are trying too hard to stay together. If you really want to make your relationship work when so many others fail you're going to need to stop pushing and stop holding on so tight. A little freedom, mixed with a lot of love and conversation, and followed with a playful attitude of fun can go a long way to save your relationship from a break up.

When your relationship is the one that's on the line or even the one that has just ended the questions seem to taunt you all the time. They follow you everywhere you go. You ask them in your dreams. Then they greet you in the morning when you wake up.
Coping With A Break Up For Males - three Helpful Rules To Ease Your Pain And Win Her Back I Broke Up With Him, Now I Want Him Back I am Hurt and Confused Over My Breakup – Help! How Do I Deal With Loneliness After a Breakup? Breakup Blueprint Review Different Ways To Deal With Breakup Emotions After the Breakup: When Practical Matters Stand in the Way of Healing Message Engraved Cufflinks - The Greatest Valentine's Day Gift For a Man Cupid on a Budget - Cheap Date Ideas for Valentine's Day! Mothers Day Gift Combines Both Love & Respect How To Prevent A Break Up , Stop a Breakup Breakups: the Do's and Don'ts ,
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.35.81) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.011004 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2054, 248,
Why do People Break Up? Ljubljana