Insurances.net
insurances.net » Weight-Loss » Weight Loss In San Diego- Week 8
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Weight Loss In San Diego- Week 8

Weight Loss in San Diego- Week 8 - The longest journey ..

Well, this week was really hard. It was a very stressful week full of extra temptations and difficulties. In spite of all that, I managed to stay on track and even work out 3 times a week as promised. That's the good news. The bad news is that I only lost .1 lb. That's right, not even a full pound!!

I'm very frustrated and discouraged, but there are a couple of factors that may have been responsible for this result... lots of stress, not drinking enough water, beginning to work out, and not getting enough sleep. So with all of those factors, my body may have rebelled against me a bit and said "wait, I don't know what's going on... let me hold onto everything here". So I'm trying not to take it too hard, and not to lose faith and to just keep on keeping on. Hopefully next week will be the week that I re-enter ONE-derland.

It's really hard to maintain when you were so good in the face of great difficulty (and Krispy Kreme donuts), and then when you get on the scale nothing is happening. It makes you want to just eat whatever you feel like it, because what difference does it make anyway!? But this is exactly when you should be strong and not give in!

So, how am I dealing with it? Well, if you see my video for this week, at the end I show you how I'm dealing with it, but just in case you don't want to go watch my video, I'll tell you what I did... I put everything that I really really really want to eat, but am not allowed into a bag. I put some Pringles, a cadbury creme egg (mmmm... I love those), some thin mint girl scout cookies, some fudge, a krispy kreme chocolate custard donut, some Hamentachen... etc. I put them all in a ziplock bag, put the bag on the floor, and JUMPED ON IT! It felt great! I will not let those tasty treats get the best of me! I will keep on fighting! (Cue "So What" by Pink... nah nah nah nah nah nah ... nah nah nah nah nah....) Anyway, I highly recommend that you try it. It's very cathartic! (Just make sure that everything is securely in a gallon size ziplock bag before you go jumping on it!)

So, that's my tip of the week. Look for my article next week to track my progress, or join me on my blog to see more of my journey- and to share yours! WeightlossINsandiego.com

Disclaimer I want to point out that Im not a doctor, and Ive never played one on tv. I am totally unqualified to give you any kind of medical advice. Im just someone struggling with a weight issue, just like you. I put these together to help you benefit from the research Ive been doing, my long road of trial and error and to keep myself accountable.

by: Sandi Denise
Have You Heard About Hcg Weight Loss Using Weight Loss Calculator Logical Ways Of Weight Loss Omega3 Fatty Acids Can Be Best For Weight Loss Programs Some Basic Hcg Diet Information For Weight Loss Green Smoothie Weight Loss For Your Daily Raw Diet Understand The Root Causes For Better Weight Loss Cure Attaining Weight Loss Target With Diet Books Best Weight Loss Dallas Programs Know Where You Lapse Before Planning Your Weight Loss Technique African Mango Slim: A Trusted Weight Loss Remedy Weight Loss For Females Demand A Different Approach Doral Weight Loss Program Tailored To Individuals
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.189.177) / Processed in 0.005469 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2794, 215,
Weight Loss In San Diego- Week 8