Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » The Fastest Path To Authentic Income
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

The Fastest Path To Authentic Income

In business, there needs to be a systematic way to grow your income and your money mountain

. It is easy to "chase the paper" in the words of Jay-Z, but it can be exhausting. There are so many things being thrown at us today as money-makers, such as audio, video, teleclasses, podcasting, social media--I could go on and on. We become excited and obsessed with the latest "gadget" to market and we lose site of our own mission to the latest marketing trick.

Money and clients are ready, willing and waiting for you now. You don't need to put on fancy bells or ad whistles to make more money. You actually need to go back to the basics. Go back to what inspired you to start your business and share your gift. Go back to what you already know, have and are. Put YOU back in the process. Clients call me wanting to coach and they are ready to focus on tactics to get clients or dig into creating another product.

Before you start creating, developing, and running the marketing rat race, slow down and start here:

Active before Passive - Get active income going in your business ASAP. Active is where you are "doing" the work. Coaching a client, having a session, leading a group, etc. Then you can move into passive income. Passive income is where you might sell a book, product, or program that does not involve your time. Passive income typically requires a larger list and a deeper reach. I am all for passive income--very important--but AFTER you have active income so that you are nurturing relationships, referrals, and your visibility.

Look around you - We often get so busy with the latest marketing trend that we forget to check our backyard for opportunities. Have you emailed friends, family, and associates? Have you set up coffee with people in your circle of influence? Have you had a house party and invited people over for a mini workshop or seminar? Don't forget the opportunities from people who already know, like, and trust you.

What is within one minute - Next, make a list of all networking and visibility opportunities within about one minute of your home. OK, if you live in the country or deep woods, maybe change this to 10 miles. Churches, schools, cafes, doctor offices, community groups...I mean seriously, do this exercise. Get in your car and drive around for 20 minutes. Look at everything as a potential place to speak, network, and share your business.

Write - Maybe getting out of the house is not that easy for you or you lie in an area that is difficult to reach civilization. Then WRITE! Seek out places to be a guest blogger, guest newsletter writer, article market, post on forums, and use your email like you mean it. Write about your work everywhere and anywhere you can.

Cold Call - I know. THE. DIRTY. WORD. What I mean is cold calling with purpose. Could you call former clients and ask for referrals? Call friends and brainstorm marketing opportunities. Certainly call places to speak, from the local library to the Chamber to the associations within your market. I tell you, making five targeted calls a day WILL grow your business.

Movement over Marketing - Go back to what matters. Your mission, your meaning, and your purpose IS what sells. The fastest path to authentic income is realigning with your WHY! It is what attracts people to work with you.

Accelerating our income becomes elusive when we lose sight of the resources we already have available to us. So--breathe and take a step back. Clients, business, and income are all around you. Reach out and grab it so you can help more people.

by: Suzanne Evans
The Top Promising Wholesale Products From China Bookkeeping Services Is A Vital Method Of Small And Large Business Downlight Kits Are In High Demand Investing In Costa Rican Real Estate, Final Thoughts Hassle Free Shifting With Packers And Movers Of Bhubaneswar Structural Cad Services Immense Important Role In Construction Sales Economics 101 - Are You A Keeper? Atlanta Apartments East Point And Atlanta Apartments College Park: A Great Lifestyle Atlanta Apartments In Jonesboro And Atlanta Apartments In East Point: For The Easy Life The 20 Types Of Executives ...(part 1) How To Improve Your Performance No Matter What Type You Are Top Reasons To Buy Real Estate Properties In Fort Lauderdale Today Sia Licence - Full Protection With Par-excellence Services
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.252.37) / Processed in 0.014013 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3706, 146,
The Fastest Path To Authentic Income