Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » The Cash Gifting "Protocept" - Is Cash Gifting a Scam or Not?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

The Cash Gifting "Protocept" - Is Cash Gifting a Scam or Not?

Foreword

What is the cash gifting protocept? The cash gifting protocept is the protocol for cash gifting and the concept that guides it, and thus, the cash gifting protocept. For those of you who are new to the term cash gifting and have just began to hear about it, the term has been around for years, but the practice has been around since the beginning of time. We'll discuss that statement in more detail later. For now, we'll just state that people have been helping people for as long as there have been people. What's even greater in the overall scheme of things is that people have been helping others without expecting anything in return. As things go however, we realize that the help we provide to others does not go without notice. There are forces at play that are greater than us all.

So, having said that, let's discuss cash gifting in more detail.

Is Cash Gifting Legal, Is Cash Gifting a Scam

If you do a search for the phrase "is cash gifting a scam" you will find tons of results. As a matter of fact, Google alone will return 979,000 results, Yahoo will return 133,000, and Bing will return 117K. For Google, that equates to almost 98,000 pages of results (10 entries per page). Getting rid of the results that appeared to have duplicate content Google still returns well over 500 results on over 56 pages. If you go to page 56 and choose some of the entries there, you will find everything from people who are doing very well in the activity (and have been around for a couple of years) to people who stated great results but now have URLs that end in broken links. I wanted to get in touch with those individuals that had been around for years and find out what their experience had been, especially from the standpoint of finding out whether or not they had been exposed to legal problems as a result of the activity.

I did find an individual that was involved in the act for several years and he was able to explain to me how the process worked. Also, he showed me the forms that are used to make sure that people understand what they are agreeing to before they send a single dollar. What this document basically states is that any money that you are sending to your inviter (which is the individual you will send your money to) is a gift and nothing more. You are agreeing that you are sending the cash gift expecting absolutely nothing in return. I spoke with this individual for almost two hours during our first conversation. The more I spoke with this individual, the more he shared with me about his life. The more connected I felt with this individual. I began to realize that this individual was not the proverbial scam artist that we are warned about when it comes to internet activities where money is involved. The more we spoke, the more I realized we shared similar views on our roles as individuals in society and the more I realized that we shared similar beliefs on the laws of attraction. By the end of the conversation, I knew that this was an individual that was not about trying to "take my money". I knew that this was an individual that would do everything in his power to help me succeed, so I sent him my gift without hesitation. At the end of our first conversation, he began sharing his techniques for introducing the cash gifting "protocept" to others. I am employing one of those techniques right now. That is why you are reading this article.

As with anything else, if you are going to be successful using the cash gifting protocept you will have to put forth effort. You either have to tell others about it or find some other means of letting people know what you are doing. Case in point, this article did not write itself. I invested 2 hours of time to share these words with you.

Well, Is the Cash Gifting "Protocept" A Scam or Not?

So let's address the issue of whether cash gifting is a scam. That is a question that you must answer yourself. Let's consider this example of skydiving. If I tell you of all the risks associated with skydiving, such as, the plane could crash, the parachute might not open, you could hit a power line, etc., and you still decide to leap out of the plane, did I "scam" you or mislead you in any way? In your mind, your reasons for jumping out of the plane were worth the risk involved. The potential reward was worth more than the associated risk. The same is true with cash gifting. When you participate in the cash gifting "protocept", you are taking on the risk that you may not get back what you put out. That is why it is important to do all your research to educate yourself on that in which you are getting involved. If you do your research to the level required for you to make the decision that is right for you, you are now making an informed decision. Even after doing your due diligence you must be careful of the individuals with which you affiliate. We have to surround ourselves with the right people if we are going to make it through these tough times and prosper. We must find people that truly care about other people and not just about themselves. These are people that understand that we will be able to do a lot more as a group than we can do alone. Many of us have lost our jobs and see no relief in sight. We come from all walks of life. There are others that are living lives of great abundance. When these people strive to help others share in this abundance, it becomes apparent why they are deserving of that wealth. With great wealth comes great responsibility. So in the case of my new found friend that invited me to take part in his cash gifting "protocept", I can say without a doubt that there was no scam involved. Even if he never answered a single call after he brought me in, I would hold no ill-will towards him because I made an informed decision. However, what I got from him was just the opposite of pulling a disappearing act. Instead, he has taken on the task of putting forth his talents to help me prosper. Also, he will be the first one to tell you that he knows that by helping me he will continue to be rewarded.

In order to prevent yourself from falling victim to scam artists, deal only with those people that understand that there are far greater forces than us at play in the universe. Our actions will either be detrimental or beneficial to ourselves. Yet, we must be willing to open ourselves up to receive the blessings that are in store for us. Also, must be responsible with our handling of these blessings. In short, if you don't allow yourself to be scammed, you cannot be scammed.

Alright, So What About Legal? Is the Cash Gifting "Protocept" Legal?

When I posed this question, I was given the following tax code to review IRS Tax Code, Title 26, Sections 2501-2504 and 2511. The reason that this question was important to me is for the same reason that it is important to you. It is to make sure that we are not engaging in an activity that can result in us bringing harm to others or that can result in us being on the wrong side of the law.

During my research, I came across a site that spoke of a case in California where the women that were engaged in a gifting activity were prosecuted and found guilty even though they signed their gifting documents. Click here to view this site. I don't know all the particulars surrounding this case, but there were pyramid structures employed in this gifting activity that were in direct conflict with the law. .

I provided you with the links above to help you with your research and to help you make an informed decision. This should help you with the question concerning whether or not cash gifting is legal. If we ask whether or not it is moral, it is if you are truly an individual that look to bless others with the blessings you receive. When I talk to my friends and others and share my knowledge and wisdom without expecting anything in return from them, I will be blessed for that. I think you will agree that most of us share all the time without expecting anything in return. That is why we are allowed to wear the badge of honor called "friend".

Is Cash Gifting Right for Me?

If you are at the bottom of your financial bucket and it is a choice between keeping the lights on and joining a cash gifting activity, by all means keep your lights on! This financial dilemma is not the case for many of us. Many of us are looking for a legitimate way to make additional income without getting "scammed". Unfortunately, in our travels throughout the internet world we will encounter many scammy (there's a new word for you) tour guides. Do your due diligence to make sure you are taking the right path and that you are traveling with the right people. Many times, what you will find is that you will come into contact with people that are on the path to improving their futures just like you are. When you combine forces with these people, you begin to travel a path that accelerates your acquisition of wealth. It becomes a meeting of the minds that transforms into a conduit to the universal mind that is linked directly to infinite abundance. This is what you are joining. Again I say, assess your own situation and determine if the cash gifting protocept is right for you. If you find that cash gifting is right for you, you can visit me at www.strivetohelpothers.com.

Conclusion

Whatever you consider doing in life, be willing to put in the time and effort required to determine if it is right for you. Don't go solely on the words or advice of others. You are responsible for your own destiny. You can't control what others do to you, you can only control your response.

To your success!

By: Reginald Delaney
Small Soldiers Action Figures Available Dynamics Gp And Pos Integrations Or Implementing Great Plains In Retail Business How To Start A Business On Tv Installation Tn A Small Guide For Reloading Ammo A Merchant Cash Advance To Make Ends Meet Clever Custom Printed Mints Ideas To Build Up Your Business Generate Up Front Cash With Your Own Affiliate Marketing System Should I Blog About My Small Business? Achieving Financial Success With Multilevel Marketing Mlm Business Dubli Scam - Is Dubli A Legitimate Business? Making Small Changes For Big Results Business Cash Advance - Greatest Advantage Is No Collateral Expected Get Cash Fast
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.9.141) / Processed in 0.020744 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 41 , 10456, 146,