Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » The Breakup
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

The Breakup

The Breakup

"I love u". I heard a gal voice saying this on the phone . then there was a silence at both the ends.

"Are u listening I LOVE U" again she said.

Nana said " i think there is a network problem .. what u said" and he putd his phone on a loud speeker mode to made me hear what she was saying. Obviously she said again "I L..o.V..EU" and it seems frm her voice that she was shying. This is the quality of the gals they speak a lot but when they have to speak these 3 words to someone either they took so much tym or they never say it .

"I love u too" said Nana and laughed looking at me. Nana's laughing styl is famous throughout the hostel . He was happy that day as it was his first time that a gal proposed him but it was known to me,Bantu and Nana himself that he wasnt the first one for the rekha . But love is blind..I realised it whn i first saw the Rekha's pic. She wasnt et al gud luking, was over weight that even two gud figured gals could be easly fit into her outfits, was black nd ofcourse she wasnt hot et al. I and Pandu started making fun of her. I knw it is bad to make fun of any one as all r creaions of God but wat we were thinking at that tym was that we hv to save our friend frm the gal who seems to be a mother of two child.

Nana was smiling and wat else he could do, as smile is the only thing that can hide all ur emos , and he was in shock i think..

But Nana was still talking to her through out the nights . Curse to these mobile companies who made calls free.

"yar i am going to my home to meet bhaiya" said Nana while packing his bag.

I saw the ticket lying on the table , it was frm Merut to Agra .. not frm Meerut to Banaras. And Agra was actually the Rekha's place. So the whole story was there in front of us . Nana wasnt going to meet bhaiya but to meet behenji, yes her luks were similar to mayawati.

I said "if u wll go there i wll send letter to ASDO sahab(his father).

But he went there "pyar kia to darna kya".

After two days he came back along wid a gift wrapped in red wid a heart shaped 3-D sticker on it that says "LUV U". And such a big smile was there on his face that frm that say his smile became famous as his laughing styl was.

I and Bantu lukd at each other as if saying to each other.."BEVAKUF SAALA.."

" hey wat you did there han"i asked .

"No no ..ask wat u did with her hmmmm" asked Bantu and winked at me.

"nothing just a kiss at Tajmahal" said Nana with that big smile. it was gud that he directly came to the point we wanted to listen.

"Hmmmmm kissss or smoootch.." said Bantu.

"No yar just LITTLE BIT MORE than kiss but not smooch" said Nana.

"hmm slowy slowly moving ahead .. hey Bantu ask for something else then he wil tell about the smooch" said I.

One side Nana was happy and on the other side I & Bantu were planning for a breakup.

yes the breakup of our frnd wid his gf, the end of that big smile, the end of his love, the start of the sadness, start of the tears. We both were aware of this but we still wanted to do it coz we luv breakups nd the party after that the Breakp Party the rule..

We made a plan .

"You start talking to her as she can judge me by ma voice but u havent talked to her so she can not judge u" said Bantu.

I said okay

I dialed her number.

"Hello" she said . yuk even her voice wasnt sweet ..How can a boy fall in love wid a gal just by voice chat whose voice is not sweet..

"hi" i said .

"who is this" she said.

"I dont wanna speak lie, i saw ur pic on orkut profile and frm da day i hv seen u i want to talk to you I want to be ur frnd nd if possible more than that.." said I. duffer only i knw wid wat feling i m talking to u.

"A..a.. whaaa.t?"said she.

" i love u" I said directly.Bantu tried to stop me but only i knew how i was tolerating her . And I disconnected the fone and called her after 3 hours and she ACCEPTEDso every thing was in our favour and hot burgers , coldrings, omlette were front of us.

I talked to her for abt FOUR days . It was first time I was talking to gal and for hours and even that love talks that i HATE THE MOST.

"HI JAANU HOW ARE U",

"MA BABY",

"I LUV U BABY MUUAAHHHH",

A BIG BULL SHITTT!!!!!

Fourth day when Nana was talking I and Bantu dialed her number and put ma fone on loud speaker it was in waiting but she received .." hi jaanu" she said .

"To whom u were talking baby"said i..baby of witch..

"It was ma cousin" said she.

"Ok i m waiting.. u talk to him" said I.

"whose call was that " said Nana.

"It was ma cousin" said she.

"Yeah I know who it was..dont ever dare to talk to me again.. u lier" nd den many "BEEPS%$$&%^$.." replied Nana.

"dont over react u fool.. I have much better than you, you were just tym was .. i luv Karan he is my man.. u get lost." said she and hung up. Karan was me i told her that my name is Karan.

"hi jaanu" she said to me. Now it was my chance to dump her in a way she dumped Nana.

"huh Get Lost Baby" i replied.

"WHAT" said she shockingly.

I hand over the fone to Nana he was quite emotional but said a lot to her "you MF , BF".

She then burst out.

"Ohhh don't cry baby I cant see u like thisGET LOST U WITCH.." said I and hung up.

Nana was upset very upset that night so i and bantu danced for about 3 hours to make him smile..as we luk funny when v dance . And yeah it worked, he smiled . But why the hell he smiled after three hours..huh .

Next morning our friend was back to his normals.. now there was not that Big Smile but there was that Big laugh again. And thats what we wanted.

It was WE I & BANTU'..DONT'T FORGET..

Its not that we did not get any thing .. we got WHAT??

Yess the BREAK UP PARTYY and we can do any thing for the party..

"A fake love" i did

"A break up" we both did

"A fake girl friend"

Yes that gal to whom Nana used to talk was our friend, the pic that Nana saw was the pic of the cook living in agra who used to cook food for Bantu when he was living there. The fake profile on the orkut by the name Rekha was all Bantu's creation, he made that profile.. And i think our friend is not that bad luking She is NN a single female friend in our group

NANA STILL DNT KNW ABOUT IT SORRY NANA(my friend)..
Proposing On Valentine's Day - How To Make Sure She Accepts After Breakup Help How To Deal With Surviving A Break up Breakup Reversed Review – Natural Methods That Make Sense Breakup Can Be Devastating After A Break Up What To Do Next? Getting Over Heartbreak - How to Get Over Heartbreak Before Moving on to Someone Else 5 Ways To Get Over Heartbreak: Ways To Mend A Broken Hea Suffered a Heart Break Recently? Learn How to Move on and Get Over it Successfully Hatred: The Byproduct of a Spoiled Break Up Prince William and Kate Middleton Breakup Preventing The Final Stages Of A Break Up Are You Worried About How to Get Him Back After A Break Up
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.80.122) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.016163 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 118 , 6680, 248,
The Breakup Amsterdam