Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dating » The Benefits and Pitfalls of Online Dating
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

The Benefits and Pitfalls of Online Dating

The utilization of online dating websites, which range from top tier sites such as

match.com to free options such as OK Cupid, is a little like window shopping. You get to browse whats available, sorting through the cubic zirconias in search of the diamond in the rough. Over the past five years or so, this method has become the preferable option for many, as it allows the user the opportunity to delve deeper into the personality of the opposite sex. While looks are clearly an important factor (and one that shall be discussed later in the article), online dating allows a potential suitor to see all aspects of ones life, which in turn takes out much of the guesswork. Of course, it takes more than a shared passion of Mozart or a love of sushi for a true spark to develop, but such is the inherent risk of not just online dating, but dating in general. What this article will do is highlight the pros and cons of online dating on the basis of my own personal experience. One of the biggest problems associated with online dating is, to be blunt about it, liars. In this case I am not referring to those who lie about their interests or personality traits, but instead those who lie about their appearance. Most online dating websites require or strongly encourage the use of a picture. After all, no one is going to take a chance on a seemingly perfect individual personality-wise when they dont have a picture available. But in the end, sometimes a picture lures members of the opposite sex into a false sense of security. Several times I have chatted up what I presumed to be lovely young women on one or two dating sites, only to discover upon meeting them that they had mastered the MySpace Angle. The MySpace Angle is a camera trick employed by sex-starved teenagers on the popular social networking site that hides any physical flaws, such as gross obesity or a tail. While there is nothing wrong with larger women, the very fact that they hid their true appearance for the sake of attracting potential mates is indicative of a much greater personality flaw. If the girl looks cute but has zero pictures hiding her body, exercise due caution. She may be a hambeast in hiding. Honesty is thus always the best policy, though when it comes to personality traits, a sin of omission is often necessary. Meeting people the old fashioned way offers people the advantage of suppressing what can only be constituted as unacceptable beliefs or personality traits. Online dating sites, however, tend to require the completion of an in depth personality quiz designed to match you up with your potential mate. Naturally, if you have a coprophagia fetish, this is not something you would reveal outright, as I highly doubt there are many people (at least within your area) who share the same penchant for scatophage. Therefore, people lie, or omit key details that can become detrimental to the success of the relationship. Personally, I try to be as honest as possible so as to weed out those who lack a sense of humor, but the little (0) next to my inbox has proven this method is not always best. Or maybe Im just ugly. For the men, online dating is incredibly difficult, as women are notoriously picky. Plus, women receive, on average, ten times as many messages as men, so being handsome enough or witty enough to warrant a return message are traits many who turn to online dating do not possess. This is ironic, as one of the main reasons many people use online dating websites is because they feel theyre not attractive enough to meet people in person. They rely on their personality, but for many women (and some men), looks are a primary factor in determining who to respond to. You may be the most interesting person on the planet, but if youre lacking in the looks department, the odds of a response get lower and lower. Persistence is key, and eventually someone will respond. Online dating is a fun way to kill time, meet some new people, and maybe, just maybe, find the love of your life. But beware. Despite its many positive aspects, there are many negatives that make it a disturbing prospect. Always be on your guard, but always remember to just have fun. Dont take it seriously, and good things will come your way.

The Benefits and Pitfalls of Online Dating

By: Brad Smith
Dating Techniques For Over 40s Men That Need Help To Get A Woman Dating Techniques For Over 40s Men That Will Help You Find A Lonely Woman Fliratious Dating Techniques For Over 40s Men One Simple And Effective Dating Technique For Over 40s Men Perfect Dating Techniques For Men Over 40 Guaranteed To Land You A Woman Dating Tips for Taking an Online Romance Offline Dating Tips for Smoking Hot Dates Dating Tips for Getting back in the Game after a Break Up Dating Tips Every Woman Over 30 Needs to Know California - A Dynamic And Bustling Singles Hot Spot! Memphis - The Matchmaking Capital Of Tennessee Find A Perfect Fuck Buddy Tips To Make Him Come Back To You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.234.62) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.008651 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 4327, 245,
The Benefits and Pitfalls of Online Dating Campo Grande