Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dating » Single Parents Dating Tips: How To Reject A Person Gently
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Single Parents Dating Tips: How To Reject A Person Gently

When you are in the dating scene, there are times where you have to put your foot down and reject someone

. There are certain situations that you have to reject. Some people don't take rejection pretty well, that's why you have to be more careful when you do so. You have to learn to say "No" without doing too much damage to the person.

There are certain situations that may deem you to say no and here are some of them:

1. How to say "no" to a nice guy who's not your type.

He's really not your type and you hate it when he makes moves on you when all you would want to do is dish out a sarcastic comment and sound insensitive to him. Stop and think. The best way to turn him down is to say: "That's sounds fun but I really can't". Move your conversation to another topic gently and nudge him along with the conversation.

2. How to say "no" to a second date.

Now that your first date has ended and it just went down south for you, how do you turn down a next date offer? First of all, don't give him a wrong idea or lead him on. Don't give him a preemptive also. Avoid the urge to text him right away stating that "You're sweet but really, I don't feel the fireworks". Good luck finding a new date!", it sounds just rude and arrogant. Maybe he doesn't like you that much either. Wait for that time that they'd want to ask you out then lower the shock rate of your reply. Instead of sounding proud, say something like "You're really lovely, but I don't think that we make a good match. I do hope you find a great date or partner in the future". It's simple and straight.

3. How to say "no" to moving in together.

You have dated for quite a while and enjoy his company, you want him to be the one. Your relationship turns serious and he wants to be with you 24/7- moving in is his suggestion. If you have any doubts then work it out first. A simple "no" will not suffice for this. It will just make you seem heartless which in turn will make him feel insignificant. Lay out your reasons to him. Does he live like a total slob? Are you okay with that? If you can live with it then come up with a solution. Tell him what's on your mind: "Yes, but I will need to hire a regular cleaning lady because it seems we have different standards in cleanliness". Does it feel like he asked you too soon? Tell him: "I love you but I'm not ready for that yet. Let's talk about it in a couple of months". Maybe because you don't want to? Then why are you still with him when you feel like that in the first place. If you can't imagine living together with him, then stop and think about your relationship. Why are you still dating him in the first place? It's better to cut your losses now than deal with them later. Find someone who you can't live without if you are still shaded with doubt in your present relationship.

Rejecting someone is not just done out of the whim, it takes certain thought. It requires empathy, being considerate and some guts. Learning to say "no" is not always a bad thing, you can turn it into something positive- and even use it improve yourself and your relationship with others.

by: Andrea Carless
Chinese Dating The Truth Behind Some Of The Most Unjustified Warning About China Secret Dating Tips For Woman Single Parents Dating Online: The 5 Important Decisions Dater Must Make The Benefits Of Online Dating Impressive Online Dating Profile Speaks Louder Than Words Teen Dating Advice: Is Your Teen Under Construction? A Rendezvous With The Bliss Of Sugar Daddy Dating Single Parent Dating Advice: Is He For Flings Or For Keeps? Asian Dating Guide: Dating A Filipino Girl Online Singles: Get Outstanding Dating Experience Single Parents Dating Tips: 5 Ice Breakers That You Should Try Tips On Dating A Filipina Girl (a.k.a. Pinay) Online Dating Websites For Mature Adults
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.216.163) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011651 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3316, 245,
Single Parents Dating Tips: How To Reject A Person Gently Campo Grande