Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant » Pregnancy Q&A
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Pregnancy Q&A

Author: babyfreefaq

How old-fashioned does a child hold to be contained by proclaim to choose what parent he requirements to live near?

18 A judge may take the childs wishes into consideration anytime after age 12, but they do not own the final say until they are an adult. At age 12 they can run before the judge and state which parent they wish to...

How oodles children do you want?

More the better. I want a huge family.! i want 2 or 3. something where everybody can easily have like amount of attention and have the things they want. i also want to be able to keep them underneath control and have the money to raise them properly. i already have 8 with kate gossilen Source(s): come on!! relieve...

How oodles kids do you want, and how copious boys and how heaps girls?

Im not pregnant but like i want to know what other people want or have so when its time for me im geared up i think i want 3 boys and 1 girl what do you want or what do you have? i want 2 girls then 1 boy. sorrowfully...

How oodles kids do you want? what do you wnat their name to be?

i like six names and if i was to hold six kids i would want their names to be these but i only want three kids. rate my names. i want two girls and one boy. rate my name! any other suggestions?? Lauren Kay Whitney Ann Hollyn...

How oodles of you can dawdle to be a momma?

Hey guys!! Odd question, I know, but I was wondering how many of you can't continue to be a mom? I can't.just wondering...:) Or, a mom for the second time? Or third? Or fourth? Or fifth? Or more? :) K I dont know i Think it depends on the...

How oodles populace ponder that this creature Debbie Rowe should go and get custody of MJ's Kids? The ones that own NOT?

she wants the money i cogitate they should go to his mom She shouldn't bring custody, no mother in their right mind would happily hand over their children, I would move hell and floor to keep mine if anything happened. Debbie...

How oodles text do you send/recieve contained by a week?

weekly 400 outgoing txt and around 500 incoming Aside from a few here and there, sending and/or receiving deeply is just a waste. about 400 sent 600 received. I get a lot of chain-texts...I don't similar to those so I don't send them out. i wish i know, lol i don't see...

How out-of-date be you when you have your first child?

20 years old 23 with my first and 26 near my second. i am planning on adopting in a few years, hopefully by the time i hit 35 or so. 19 21 years old 19 28 15 26...

How plentiful aborshins am i allowed 2 procure pur year?

in case i get preggo. thx 4 answuring. God bless if u don't want to get pregnant, you should spend your money on getting birth control pills instead of massacre innocent babies by aborting them. ever heard of condoms, the pill, morning after pill, IUD's and implanon? they are used for BIRTH...

How plentiful kids do you/would u close to?

I don't want any but if I got pregnant by mistake, I would chose a Son zilch else. I currently have 2 kids, one of respectively. My son will be 7 and my daughter will be 1 on October 6th. They have the same birthday! My fiance would like any more, hoping for a...

How plentiful of you are single moms?

I am 16 weeks with baby number 1 and will be a single mom! The father and I didnt plan the baby but when it did start I decided to have it. I am 28, will be 29 when born, financially and emotionally stable so I didnt see a reason why not to own it. I told...

How potential is it to enjoy twins ?

Twins don't run in my family. Is it possible to have twins short fertility treatment. Its a little random but I would just love to own twins. it is possible, some women release 2 eggs instead of one. i heard that 1 contained by 8 of us start out as twins, but must of them...

How predictable are my probability of pregnancy? my closing cycle be 25 days, term started 6/11 have unprotected sex6/18?

and 6/19. i know i shouldn't freak out i haven't missed a period yet..it should be due on 7/6, any advice would be much appreciated. thank you... Well you are fertile for 10 after your period ends so there is a good providence that...

How rash is to hasty to start a tot reg? My newborn shower is contained by Sept. when should I start my reg?

I would influence anytime you want. I would start next month! Good Luck!! My shower isn't until October, but I already created my registry. You can always add and delete things.

How rash will i start showing, where on earth i look realy pregnant.?

With the first child it will be something like 5 months, with second, third etc, it will be about 4. Depending on how your body type is, you might start to show as early as 20 weeks. Although I didn't get big enough to be call big until about 25...

How recurrently am i rightfully required to nurture my children? i am trying to store up money for a Z4 convertible (blue)?

Until there properly nurished and move out of your home or 18 I guess incase they stay longer.lol Alright, I have to speak, I am 13 years old and i still know that you are such a bad parent if you...

How regularly do you help yourself to your newborn out for the afternoon?

I take my nearly 4 year old daughter out every single day, and enjoy done since she was about 2 weeks old. Even if it's newly a quick walk into town. We meet friends for lunch/go to friend's houses just about 3-4 times per week. Who wants to be cooped up...

How ripened be you.?

i was 12 she was/is 14 i was 16 and it was my friends mom not sure how ancient she was Source(s): she finished i didnt i was 14 and it was horrible becasue he was too big if you know what i propose. and i got pregnant.

How seriously do you purloin Ofsted reports?

Here's a sort of repost...my last question didn't get much response.how is your childsd school ofsted report and how realistically does it reflect the school...were you bright and breezy with the school but then it get a bad report...or the other way around? Tell me your thoughts on the reports...how realistic do you give attention to they are?...

How several folks are allowed contained by the Delivery Room at a Kaiser Permanente Hospital?

I only want my partner and mother in the room when I deliver my son, but WAY more people want to be a cog of it, and I don't want to hurt there feelings. When my niece was born, I go, my mother went and my brother went...

How should I free money for my daughter?

how old is your daughter? you should open the wall in your name and ask he things that she would like to spend her money on and if you assume its suitable then go with her and buy it for her. goodluck. In her own name BUT train her in good manners [no offence], within...

How should i put in the picture my parents!?

so.i've been dating my boyfriend for a while now and i really like him and adjectives.but i havent told my parents anything about me and him...and i want to at least tell them that i'm dating someone so that it wont be adjectives secretive. but what worries me is that my parents told me that i...

How should i relate my tot daddy lacking him over react?

my baby daddy had a child with his ex, and it be born about a year ago. however he didnt know she was prego until she was in the order of 3 months. anyways she tottally ruined him and doesnt allow him to see his child and she is acts like a child, etc....

How should this problem be handle?

My 31 year-old brother and his "girlfriend" are going to have a baby in 28 DAYS. They live beside my mom and mooch off her. They told her a when she bought a used stroller and clothes that they felt that she was taking control, and she be going to try to take the baby away from them....

How significant are condoms?

My boyfriend and I definitely want to use condoms when we start having sex, but we're also waiting for me to get the contraceptive graft for some extra protection. Are there high chances that we'll still be okay beside just condoms? Sorry if this sounds dumb, I just want to know everything before we achieve to that stage... ...

How soon after a miscarriage did you bring pregnant again?

i get pregnant again a month later Straight away - no delay. 3 months.. and im not sure about dangers and all that but I'm presently 5 months and everything is going okay for me :) xx I had one period after mine I don't know Nlgga

How soon after birth can my kid travel?

i am 31 weeks pregnant, and when my baby is born, i want to travel abroad to where my boyfriend, and the father is. however, i want to know, will i own to wait until the baby has her injections?! I really want to travel out here as soon as possible because i feel my boyfriend will...

How soon after conception did you find out you be pregnant?

well i didnt find out til i be 7 weeks as i have really irregular periods - i conceived on January 27th and i tested and got a bright pink positive at the establishment of march - so 4 weeks after conception. Conception takes place contained by the Fallopian tubes, and can be...

How soon after giving birth can I progress backbone to college?

whenever you feel up to it. I kno someone who went vertebrae to work less than a week after giving birth. Whenever you feel similar to it. I was out and about shopping after 4 days, I was sore, but it didn't stop me from taking the tot out. It...

How soon after have a newborn by cesarean can a friend call round the mother?

Call her and find out how she feels. I was ready for company 2 hours after my c-section, other people don't want to see anyone for a week or two. Its a personal decision

More Pregnancy questions please visit : BabyFreeFAQ.comAbout the Author:

BabyFreeFAQ.com
Pregnancy Week 1 - The Journey From Conception Pregnancy Announcement Cards and Announcing Pregnancy Cards
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.171.246) / Processed in 0.017537 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 124 , 10360, 89,
Pregnancy Q&A