Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » No Loss Robot Review By Fx Trading Reviews
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

No Loss Robot Review By Fx Trading Reviews

LMT Forex Formula Review FX Trading Reviews

This forex robot review is brought to you by FX Trading Reviews, your source for the best forex robot reviews online. To view the top-rated forex robots, see how they perform in live tests, and see how they rank compared to the competition, be sure to visit: http://fxtradingreviews.com.

You can leave your own reviews as well as see what others have said about forex robots at http://rankings.fxtradingreviews.com/. Be sure to visit FX Trading Reviews to receive your free Ultimate Forex Robot Cheatsheet that lets you know which forex robot is best for you.

No Loss Robot produced a great deal of interest if this was released on 1 November 2009. The web page claims it uses a professional buying and selling method and trend recognition formula to attain one hundredPercent rate of success and simply no losing trades. The immediate question that involves thoughts are - whats the issue? I made the decision to check this robot and find out for myself

After I triggered no Loss Robot during my demo account I rapidly learned that it will actually never close a do business with a loss of revenue, but there's certainly a catch and it is a large one. The issue lies in the manner this 100% rate of success is accomplished.

No Loss Robot uses no stop-loss. Rather, it'll remain in a losing trade until it turns an income, regardless of how lengthy it requires. Should you take a look at my 30 days test statement below you will find that there a 9 open trades and all are in significant drawdowns, waiting to make money. All of the closed trades make an income of $700, however the open trades are presently -$2260 at a negative balance, so my internet position is really -$1560. The large issue is that there's no stop-loss on any one of individuals open trades, so there's absolutely nothing to prevent further deficits.

Should you consider the quantity of trades which were closed having a profit, there's without doubt the No Loss Robot uses a powerful strategy which the majority of individuals open trades will most likely close having a profit eventually. However, there's always the possibility that 1 of individuals trades will go further and additional into drawdown before you account is eventually destroyed having a margin call.

Regardless of how effective your buying and selling technique is, its never safe to trade with no stop-loss. It might take per month, it might take 24 months, but somewhere across the line you will see a trade that simply baby wipes out all you have. This really is certainly an exciting and fun method to trade, but personally I do not have the nerves to deal with individuals large drawdowns and that i really suggest that you think about among the other robots on my small 5 best list.

While it's true the No Loss Robot never shuts a do business with a loss of revenue, it utilizes a high risk strategy to do this. Drawdowns aren't always the large problem, but the truth that there's no stop-loss to avoid a trade from running away makes this robot unsafe to do business with. Begin to see the 5 Best Foreign exchange Robots page or join my weekly e-newsletter right of the publish for my latest recommendations.

This forex robot review is brought to you by FX Trading Reviews, your source for the best forex robot reviews online. To view the top-rated forex robots, see how they perform in live tests, and see how they rank compared to the competition, be sure to visit: http://fxtradingreviews.com.

You can leave your own reviews as well as see what others have said about forex robots at http://rankings.fxtradingreviews.com/. Be sure to visit FX Trading Reviews to receive your free Ultimate Forex Robot Cheatsheet that lets you know which forex robot is best for you.

by: John Jay
Identifying Swing Positions When Trading On A Market Index Knowing Everything About Forex Trading! Learn Forex Trading To Make It Big! Making A Choice- Fx Trading Brokers Fictitious Wholesaledeals.co.uk Scam Reports To Mislead Traders Rolling Papers Wholesale Offered By Auxarktrading Second Income Made Easy Through Trading Magazine All About Trading News Wholesale Handbags For Any Season Day Trading Tip Is A Useful Resource To Gain Expertise In Stock Market Dealing Loxit Is Your Number One Retailer For Premier Laptop Trolley Systems Do Not Take Fake Wholesaledeals Scam Reports Seriously Robominer Review By Fx Trading Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.222.116.199) / Processed in 0.012927 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3930, 496,