Insurances.net
insurances.net » vegas » MLSP Las Vegas Live The Dream Event Best Of Year
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

MLSP Las Vegas Live The Dream Event Best Of Year

I better see you at the Live The Dream Event in Las Vegas that's coming up this October Second and Third, 2010

. I'll know you're flat-out serious about success in network marketing if I see you at this Las Vegas MLSP event.

I was at the event this past July in Vegas that was called the No Excuses Summit. The way I look at my own network marketing business was revolutionized by that experience. It made a deep impression on me as I got away from all the "wanna-bes" and say how differently six and seven figure earners hold themselves and how their vibration is at a higher level than those who simply wish for success.

Those that made up a bunch of excuses for why they couldn't attend the No Excuses Summit (ironic, huh?) will once again be left behind by those who do what it takes to be at the MLSP Las Vegas Live The Dream Event in October.

You know the excuses: "My wife just won't let me gothe tickets are too expensiveI can't afford the hotelI have too much family stuff going onthe airfare is too much for meI don't have the time"and ON and ON it goes

I'm sorry, but if you're making those types of excuses, you're just not serious about making a ton of money. I'm simply being upfront and honest hereyou know your situation a lot better than I dobut it's excuses like these that will simply leave you in the dust compared to those who make it happen.

When I was at the Las Vegas No Excuses Summit, while I learned a whole bunch of marketing stuff, you know what I was really hit with? It really hit me...the importance of being around one thousand other folks who are as dead serious about success as I am. And to NOT be with any of the "I just can't do it..." follks.

Most importantly, it was a life-changing experience to be around the 6 and 7 figure people and to experience how they think, talk with them, see how serious (yet fun loving) they are about business and life. My friend, there was an amazing Mastermind created at that event and this will happen once again at the My Lead System Pro Las Vegas event in October.

If you've never read books by Napoleon Hill where he discusses the Mastermind that a "live" group of like-minded individuals creates, then I suggest you read either "The Law of Success in 16 Lessons" or "Think & Grow Rich" as fast as possible and then get your MLSP Las Vegas Live the Dream Event tickets as soon as you "get" what I'm talking about.

Let me sum all this up in this manner: SEPARATION will happen this October at the Las Vegas MLSP event on October second & third...there will be separation created between those who go and see their incomes rise going into early 2011 and those who will make excuses and still find themselves broke and making excuses one year from now.

MLSP Las Vegas Live The Dream Event Best Of Year

By: Matt Zavadil
Las Vegas Amenities Going To Court With A Las Vegas Defense Attorney Mind Blowing Ideas To Save Capital On Ticket Charges To Las Vegas Nevada As Well As Have A Ball Visiting and Leaving Vegas Happy Pinball Museum in Las Vegas - More Bang Back for Little Bucks Queen of the Las Vegas Free Slot Clubs Marvelous Rules To Save Capital On Ticket Costs To Las Vegas Usa Plus Have A Ball Taking Charge of Low Property Value in Las Vegas Financial Planner Las Vegas Simple Iras Financial Planning Las Vegas Nevada Property Espnnn - Wonderful Annual Activities in Las Las vegas Great Annual Events in Las Vegas-Espnnn Awesome Strategies To Save Notes On Ticket Charges To City Las Vegas And Have A Great Time
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.15.134.57) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.005875 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2965, 358,
MLSP Las Vegas Live The Dream Event Best Of Year Columbus