Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 9.7" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally – Latest Generation
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 9.7" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally – Latest Generation

I just received my new Kindle, and my early impressions are very positive - it's

definitely a solid step up from the previous generation Kindle.

UPDATE 9/7/2010: Hey guys - based on the comments received there are definitely some questions that people are interested in that I didn't touch on in my video review - so I wanted to take some time to answer some of those questions here. Hopefully this is helpful!

Q: Is the Kindle 3 backlit? If not, then how do you see it at night?

A: The Kindle 3 is not backlit. For the Kindle 2 I used a leather case with a reading light clipped to it. For the Kindle 3 Amazon produced a leather case that has a built-in reading light.

Q: How well does the new joystick control work?

A: The new Kindle replaces the old five-way navigation joystick with a center button surrounded by a thin 4-way directional control. After messing around with both of these approaches, I don't really have a strong personal preference one way or another - they both work fine for me.

If you have big hands then I can definitely see having a bit of trouble getting used to the new joystick. The directional control is very thin, and if you're going to have trouble with any button on the Kindle... that's definitely going to be the one.

Q: How is viewing PDFs on the Kindle 3? Are they easy to upload onto the Kindle?

A: Uploading PDFs to the Kindle is very easy. You just connect your Kindle to your computer via USB cable and then drag and drop the PDFs. Totally simple. Viewing them is pretty decent, but the major problem is that most PDFs aren't designed for a 6 inch screen. You might have to do a lot of zooming and panning to see the content you want. If you plan on viewing a ton of PDFs, then you may want to check out the Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 9.7" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally Latest Generation.

Q: How well does the text-to-speech work?

A: It's ok. You definitely won't mistake it for a professionally produced audiobook, but it doesn't sound as bad as you may think it will. Also note that text-to-speech is not available for every book. You can see on the product page for each Kindle book if text-to-speech is enabled or not.

Get more detail about Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 9.7" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally Latest Generation.

Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 9.7" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally Latest Generation

By: jrascong
Points To Remember Before Purchasing Crystal Chandeliers Business Law Firms With All Ipr Services And Solutions In India And Globally What Is Nfo Shipping And When Would I Need It? Global IT Spending To Reach $1.48 Trillion In 2010, IDC Says Global Business Moving To Panama Trends in Biomass: Opportunities for Global Equipment Suppliers in Asia Fridge Freezer Buyers Guide What To Look For When Purchasing Port Of Liverpool Makes Shipping Easy Lessen Global Warming By Making Use Of Alternative Energy Sources Purchasing Engraved Cufflinks For A Gift Purchasing An Atv Implications Of Proper Usage Of Iso To The Economy Global Solution for Global Warming
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.211.24.81) / Processed in 0.014289 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3476, 465,
Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 9.7" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally – Latest Generation