Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Keeping Your Home Business Members Motivated
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Keeping Your Home Business Members Motivated

You are involved with a home business so you can eventually secure your financial future

. Maybe you are sick and tired of the normal rat race out there.

Maybe you are trying to get out of that dead end job once and for all. You might be worried about the current state of the economy and how well the company that you work for will fair in the long run.

I do not blame you! Know ones job is safe today. The days of working for a company for 30 years and then living on your retirement are gone.

So you have started an internet home business and you are doing all the things that it takes to become successful. You are signing people up and your new business is growing.

That is great and that is what you want. But what do your people get from you after you have made the sale to them? People need direction and motivation especially if you are in a business that you benefit directly from the work that your people do.

Now if you are lucky you will attract people to your business that are very experienced, maybe more than you! That is great! They already know what it takes and they will probably surpass what you are able to do.

Believe me when I tell you, do not feel bad about it especially when you get paid every time they do. These are the kind of people that don't need your help.

The fact is when I get someone like that I try to get everything out of them that I can because that is some of the most valuable information I can get. The internet changes so rapidly that you have to stay on top of all the new trends.

Let us talk a little bit about keeping your home business members motivated.

Most people that you attract to your opportunity have been lost for a long time before they came to you. They have tried several other programs and are desperately searching for some direction.

One of the main reasons they have not been successful to this point is they just never got the direction that they needed to begin with. Remember those people came to you because they believe that you will give them what they need to be successful.

I spend a good portion of my day on the phone with the people that have joined my opportunity. I believe one of the biggest mistakes anyone can make after they make the sale is to not give support to the people that ask for it.

Another mistake is when they call you and ask for your help, try not to make them feel like they are disturbing you. Those people have hit a wall and may not be able to continue if you don't solve their problem.

If you make people feel like they are bugging you, then they may never call you again and not continue to further their business. What's the result? They give up and you just lost an income steam.

When I first got started it was so hard to find some one that care enough just for a few minutes to get me pointed in the right direction. Once I found that person, there was no stopping me!

by: Michael Schwartz
Issues Encountered On An Ecommerce Website Your home Based Business--A Wise Decision? Starting A Home Business Online... Do you understand what this means? Internet Business Ideas : Time Savers For Your Online Business You Can Do It! Home Based Business Success! Im Dreaming Of A Cheap Christmas, Just Like The Ones We Used To Have Online Home Businesses – What 3 Skills Do you Need? How To Cut Heating Bills With Fireplace Inserts Top Home Business Opportunity – What the Guru’s will not tell you! Best Home Based Business Idea – It’s Not What you Think! The 5 Ways To Grow Your Online Home Based Business Opportunity To Infinity Some Questions You Need To Ask Yourself About Online Business Opportunities Best Ranked Home Based Business – How Can You Tell Which One Is Best?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.5.149) / Processed in 0.006706 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3058, 54,