Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dating » Is Your Company Adept At Adapting Updating Your Companies Thinking Adapting To The Shifting Retail
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Is Your Company Adept At Adapting Updating Your Companies Thinking Adapting To The Shifting Retail

As I sit here and draft my first article for Independent thinking I cant do anything but think about change

. I think about the change that I hope to bring to this already industry-leading marketing group. I think about the changing leadership positions in consumer electronics in both brands and retailers.

The landscape of retail is always shifting, with the emergence of e-tail, the exit of once wildly successful retailers, and now the change mobile devices will bring. Issac Asimov had it right when he said, The only constant is change, continuing change, inevitable change, which is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.

Since your company has been successful to this point, you are probably at least somewhat comfortable with change. If you werent, you wouldnt be reading this article or be interested in a publication called Independent Thinking. If you werent fairly adept at adapting you would probably be doing something else and your company might even be on the long list of now defunct companies that refused to change. Its a common scenario that is well documented.

We have established that you have the ability and inclination to change, but what about the rest of your people in your company? Is everyone on your team ready for the constant change that has become the CE landscape? Can you quickly change their behavior to adapt to the shifting sands? It may be more challenging than you think.

According to Harvard Business School Professor Jeff Kotter, who has studied dozens of organizations in the midst of upheaval, The central issue is never strategy, structure, culture, or systems. The core of the matter is always about changing the behavior of people. Your people are called upon daily to deal with profound changes in marketplace dynamics. It may be the rise of a new competitor, a corporate reorganization, merger, or change into a new business.

Are they ready? Have you prepared them? When your people look at your store, your product lines, and your customers, do they see them as they are today, or as they will be?

There are two bottom line questions.

First, How adaptable is your team in this perfectly competitive marketplace? And then, are you taking advantage of everything Nationwide offers to make your team the best they can be and agents of change for you?

Are you changing the way you communicate with your shoppers and customers? Well, your customers have certainly changed the way they listen. In addition to traditional print and broadcast media, theyre online, on your website and using social media.

Have you embraced Nationwides high impact television commercials and print circulars, along with the groups website design services, email campaigns, reputation management and search engine marketing? If not, its time to adapt.

Its more difficult every day to create footprints for your store and new product. What the shopper sees and hears when they enter your store has never been more critical. Have you changed from the cacophony of competitors commercials and questionable programming that cable and satellite are pumping on to your TV displays to the thousands of quality demonstration and marketing messages provided by Nationwides MemberNet TV digital signage technology. If not,its time to adapt.

Customers are behaving differently when they enter your store. They know more and are using their smart phones to compare price and availability. Is your sales team still from the old May I help you? school or have they embraced Nationwides Relationships selling skills that help convert iShoppers into iCustomers? If not, its time to adapt.

At PrimeTime! Will you simply place your orders, hit the cocktail parties and head home with a big Cash Back Now! Check? Or will you explore the educational resources, marketing and advertising materials, store fixtures, digital signage and new product categories that can transform your company. The Nationwide Team invites you to take advantage of all of these resources to adapt to this changing business environment. After all, were not just planning for the world as it is, but for the world as it will be. I look forward to meeting each of you very soon. Good luck and good selling!

Are you changing the way you communicate with your shoppers and customers? Well, your customers have certainly changed the way they listen. In addition to traditional print and broadcast media, theyre online, on your website and using social media. Have you embraced Nationwides high impact television commercials and print circulars, along with the groups website design services, email campaigns, reputation management and search engine marketing? If not, its time to adapt. Its more difficult every day to create footprints for your store. What the shopper sees and hears when they enter your store has never been more critical.

Is everyone on your team ready for the constant change that has become the CE landscape?

by: Justin Mathews
Dating After A Divorce - How Seniors Can Move Forward After Ending A Marriage 7 Great Tips For Dating An Older Woman Online Dating Profile Tips That Gets Results Your Dating Coach: Getting Help With Your Online Dating Tips On Dating Men: How To Start Dating Again Single After 40: Dating Can Work For You Hotels In Maldives Accommodating Tourists From All Around The Value Of The Chat Room For Online Dating Find Your Online Dating Partner Consolidating Technology With Reflexology Dating: Explore The Online World Online Dating Need Trust Introducing Free Singles Dating Site Online For The First Time
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.31.21) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.005506 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 5200, 245,
Is Your Company Adept At Adapting Updating Your Companies Thinking Adapting To The Shifting Retail Amsterdam