Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » How To Get Maximum Spillover From A Forced Matrix Program
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How To Get Maximum Spillover From A Forced Matrix Program

For many people online the word "spillover" is music to their ears

. It basically means results from no work at all. We all want to get spillover when we join a forced matrix program and usually it is the "promise" of spillover that entices us to join. Unfortunately most people's hopes and dreams of spillover are crushed when after waiting a month or more they see no spillover and drop out of the program feeling like they were falsely lured into joining via an empty promise.

I am now 6 months into my ongoing research into online programs. As a result I have learned a few things that should help everyone at least get the MAXIMUM spillover possible.

First thing I want to point out is that spillover in ANY program is going to be very minimal. If you get 1 spillover per month from your upline/sponsor then you should be very happy. If any sponsor ever promises you "AMAZING" spillover get them to back up that promise with some sort of guarantee. I am not saying it's impossible, but don't take anyone on their word, it may just be hype and a simple marketing tactic (which of course is very shortsighted on the part of the sponsor).

When considering a forced matrix program the first thing I look at is the matrix structure. For example Teamwork Revolution and Revolutionary Matrix are both 5x6 matrices, whereas Work for 3 Dollars is a 3x15. If you don't know what that means the first number represents the width of the matrix and the second number is the depth. It's the first number that should be of most interest to you when looking for a matrix with high spillover.

A 5x6 matrix means that your sponsor (or the person above you) is only able to have 5 people directly below them. After he has recruited or sponsored 5 people the successive recruits will "spillunder" one of those 5 who have already been recruited. Therefore, if you happen to be the first recruit of your sponsor, then your sponsor's 6th recruit would spillunder you giving you a downline member and in turn some form of commission or income from no work whatsoever on your part.

A 5x6 matrix essentially means you are getting 20% of your direct upline member's efforts (this may or may not be the person who sponsored/recruited you). 20% of all the success your direct upline member spills under you. Wonderful right? With Work for 3 Dollars however that increases to 33% because that matrix is thinner at 3 wide. Therefore, mathematically speaking spillover will be higher from Work for 3 dollars than Teamwork Revolution or other matrix programs. This however isn't always the case. Let me explain why.

First of all, it's almost next to impossible to get on the first line of a good sponsor. If you stumble upon a "heavy hitter" (i.e. someone very skilled at online marketing and doing a lot of advertising) you will NOT end up on his/her first line. These "heavy hitters" have been in the game for a while and likely already have a very big downline.

So, if you decide to join the team of this heavy hitter, likely because you want to follow in his/her footsteps and learn from them, you will spillunder one of the members already on his/her team. This is where the "lottery factor" comes into play.

What if you spillunder someone who is lazy? Someone who is just sitting around and waiting for spillunder? Remember you only get 20% (in a 5x6 matrix) of the efforts of the person directly above you, not 20% (in a 5x6 matrix) of the person who invited you into the program. 20% of zero is zero.

Therefore when considering joining a program ask the "heavy hitter" who on his team is a good recruiter with a good open position. This will prevent you from spilling under a lazy member and the "heavy hitter" won't mind giving you this info as he still benefits from having you in his downline regardless of where you are. Don't just randomly spillunder someone. In fact, the way spillover works, you USUALLY spillunder the weakest person. Perhaps I will explain why in a different article.

I mentioned earlier that a 3x15 matrix should have more spillover than a 5x6 matrix. Mathematically speaking this is true, however what if the sponsor has more than 1 position? This is fairly common in the online marketing world as I have discovered. Many skilled marketers buy multiple positions under themselves in order to leverage their efforts and make more money. By doing this they slow down the spillover for their recruits.

So if a heavy hitter has 2 positions in a 3x15 matrix but only 1 position in a 5x6 then mathematically the 1 position in the 5x6 is going to provide better spillover. But even then there are more factors to consider.

One also needs to look at how difficult it is to get recruits. For example I joined a few 5x6 Forced Matrix programs at $10/month and a 3x15 forced matrix program that only cost me $3.40 one time fee and marketed them side by side to see how each performed.

With the 5x6 $10/mo programs I did nothing for the first couple of weeks because I wanted to see which provided the best spillover. Turned out one provided me some spillover and the other gave me nothing so I dropped out of it.

During my first month with the 5x6 $10/mo program that provided spillover (once I started promoting) I sponsored about 5 people and received about the same in spillover. On the other hand the one-time payment 3x15 3.40 program provided me ZERO spillover but I was able to personally sponsor about 60 people during that first same month. This seems to defy the logic. This is a matrix only 3 wide so my spillover rate should have been higher, but in fact it was ZERO (and still is after 6 months).

The problem is I spilled under someone who isn't doing any marketing or is marketing unsuccessfully. With the 5x6 Forced matrix $10/mo program the situation was different. I was able to secure a first line position of an experienced GDI marketer. I told her I would only join her in this program if I was on her first line. She agreed under the condition that I wouldn't be lazy and I would actually market the program, which I did. It's from being on this first line of this experienced marketer that I was able to get those spillovers.

Therefore with this 5x6 $10/mo program I was in the right place at the right time. This is a very big factor to getting good spillover. As for the other 5x6 $10/mo program that didn't provide any spillover, I joined under a "heavy hitter" but of course I spilled under someone in his downline who was unable to recruit more than 5 people within a month and therefore I received no spillover.

Now back to my point about the "difficulty factor". Let's pretend the 3x15 $3.40 program was 10 wide whereas the 5x6 $10/mo program was only 2 wide. Mathematically under these conditions the $3.40 program is no good. The matrix is too wide to see any decent spillover. But you need to look at my results from my first month.

Since the 5x6 $10/mo program is more expensive, and also requires you to pay monthly fee, people are less likely to join. The $3.40 program is very cheap, and a one time fee. Therefore it is very low risk so people don't really think about it. They just join impulsively without thinking.

So in my hypothetical example, the $3.40 program still provides a higher rate of spillover than the $10/mo program despite being so much wider.

In summary there are 3 factors to consider when looking for maximum spillover.

The first is the width of the matrix : 5x6 ? 3x15 ?

The second is who is your DIRECT upline member(not necessarily your sponsor). If you spillunder a lazy person waiting for spillover then you won't see any spillover for quite some time.

The third factor to consider is the difficulty factor of the program. If the program is a 2x10 for example that's the best spillover you can get. No matrix can be thinner than 2. However if that program costs $1000 per month, how many people do you think will join?

If you take these 3 factors into consideration it's possible to create a mathematical equation that gives you a "Spillover Rating".

Spillover = (100 / Width of matrix) x (The efforts of your direct upline member i.e. lazy or hard working) x (The difficulty in getting people to join the program i.e. is the program $1000 per month or a simple one time fee of $1?)

Should you choose to join any internet matrix don't be fooled by the promise of spillover. If anyone make such a promise then make sure you ask for some sort of guarantee.

by: Stanley Nickelson
Don't Let Bv Botch Your Love Life Is Your Online Dating Real Love At Www.affairsanddating.co.za Men Love Playing Online Bingo Too ! Wrap Up Some Love This Christmas Love Diamonds And Platinum But Hate The Price-buy A White Gold Cubic Zirconia Ring Instead 5 Valentine's Day Gifts Both That He Or She Will Cherish Benefits Of Presenting Your Loved Ones With A Personalised Gift Looking For A Serious Relationship; Finding Love Efficiently Qualities Men Love In A Wife Different Varieties Of African Lovebird 7 Cool Wall Art Ideas For Your Teenage Girl's Room How To Make Him Love You - 3 Most Effective Tips How To Make A Guy Fall In Love With You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.184.122) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.015967 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 8807, 248,
How To Get Maximum Spillover From A Forced Matrix Program Amsterdam