Insurances.net
insurances.net » girl » How To Approach Girls - Smile Test
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How To Approach Girls - Smile Test

During your life you see beautiful women and you stare

. Eventually you stare to long and your eyes meet. At this point you know you should go and approach the girl and start a conversation.

Instead you usually just look away. What do you have to say? What if she humiliates you? What happens when you run out of things to talk about?

Did you know there is a very effective and easy test to determine if this girl is interested in you and will be receptive to your approach? This simple test will eliminate a huge possibility of rejection. Just by using it you can determine if a girl is interested in you and you can effectively flirt with girls.

I call it the, Smile Test.

This is how it works: you see the girl and make eye contact, when your eyes meet smile at her. If she returns your smile then go approach her, if she doesn't then it doesn't mean she won't be receptive, it just isn't a sure thing that she will be.

This works for a few reasons:

1. Smiling is the most basic form of flirting

Think about it when you smile at someone. It is because you like them or are laughing or having a good time. You smile at things you like. When you smile at her you are saying "I like you" without saying a word.

2. It shows confidence

You are putting yourself out there and showing interest in her without saying a word. You can still be rejected if she doesn't return your smile; however that doesn't always mean that she isn't in to you. But smiling shows you are confident and will attract women.

3. You can assume she is single

This won't be true every time but it is most of the time. Unavailable women shouldn't be flirting with other guys. If an unavailable women's boyfriend catches her smiling at strange guys he is going to be upset about it.

4. When you smile you are displaying the most attractive version of yourself

Think about it, we have all seen beautiful women. Now think back and I bet the beautiful woman you have seen if she smiled directly at you and looked you in the eyes and you know she was smiling at you. It made her much more attractive!

5. Creates a good impression

It is human nature to create impressions and form an opinion on someone before you even talk to them. The experts say we form these opinions after only 3 seconds. Personally I think there is a little bit more to this, however you can make a bad impression in 3 seconds and I do agree with the experts that a bad impression is very difficult to reverse.

Thus by smiling at a woman you are creating a good impression. She thinks that you are cute, positive, outgoing, and it gives off a warm, welcoming and friendly vibe. In other words you have a good personality. You have done this without saying a word or risking any rejection.

Additionally when you are smiled at by a beautiful girl it makes you feel all these same things about her. Makes you more drawn to her. You are drawn more to the girl that smiles than the girl that does not. It is because you have formed a positive impression of her.

Using the smile test you will be able to make women feel the way you felt when you were smiled at by the pretty girl. I use this in every approach. I strongly recommend it you are a newbie or don't have a lot of success with dating women to just smile at the girls you see.

I promise you will be surprised at how many women will return your smile. You don't have to talk to every girl you smile at but when you get these smiles returned it will help to build your confidence.

It feels really good too to have women smile at you. It creates almost an instant connection. Additionally pay attention to how much more attractive the girls are that return your smile and the impression you create of them.

by: Willis Combse
Bags For College Going Girls Little Black Dress Is A Necessary Have For Each Girl Fantastic Instylegirls, Fabulous Dresses Girls Schools Achieves Top Results In Delhi The Influence Of Alcohol Dependency To Teenage Girls Birthday Present Ideas For A Girls Birthday 3 Good Ways To Flirt With A Girl Should I Call My Ex Boyfriend On His Birthday? Relationship Advice For Women Special Gift Ideas For Girls On 18th Birthday Losing Body Weight For Adolescent Girls Art For Girls Room Glorifies Positive Themes Of Life Spice Girls Bring It For The Closing Ceremonies: Victoria Beckham Wows The Crowd Methods For Choosing The Right Dress For Your Flower Girls
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.134.102) / Processed in 0.012470 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 3970, 363,
How To Approach Girls - Smile Test