Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dating » How To Approach A Woman And Walk Away With Her Phone Number
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How To Approach A Woman And Walk Away With Her Phone Number

What happens to you when you see a really beautiful woman walk by you or you spot

her across the room? Are you the guy that makes a move or do you do what most men do and just stand there are stare. If you are the kind of guy that just stand there, wishing he knew what to do, then this article is for YOU. It's okay to feel a little bit unsure of what to do when you spot a really good looking girl.

I know a lot of guys that are good at picking up average looking women, but when it comes to a really hot woman, they freeze up and do NOTHING.

The thing is, this is not okay if you really want to be able to approach a woman and walk away with her phone number. Cause if you are the guy that just stands there, then you are not going to even have a shot at her phone number.

So, how should you approach a woman and walk away with her phone number?

Have confidence. I know you hear it all the time, but you gotta have confidence to approach a woman and get her number. Approach her timidly and nervously and she probably isn't going to give you any attention at all. You are going to make her uncomfortable.

Smile as you approach her. A warm and friendly smile quickly breaks the ice. When you do get over to her, don't just ask for her phone number right away. Start a real conversation with her. Playfully tease her about something. Tell her you had a fun time busting her chops and ask if you can do it again sometime. This will be an opening to get her phone number.

by: Chris Tyler
How To Seduce Any Woman You Want How To Make Her Want You - 2 Tips To Create Attraction Fast! How To Flirt With Beautiful Women Secrets Of Seduction - The Art Of Conversation With A Woman How Do I Make Her Like Me? How To Attract Women- 3 Easy Tips To Create Attraction With Any Woman How To Attract Sexy Women How To Attract Women - How To Create Instant Attraction How To Use Conversation To Build Attraction With Women How To Seduce A Woman - You'll Never Seduce A Woman Until You Know These Three Concepts How To Flirt With Women - 2 Easy Techniques To Make Her Hot With Desire Awesome Dating Ultimate Ideas Free Single Sites Offer You More Than Dating Services
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.198.132) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.005136 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1565, 245,
How To Approach A Woman And Walk Away With Her Phone Number Amsterdam