Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dating » Heidi Klum Admits Dating Her Bodyguard
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Heidi Klum Admits Dating Her Bodyguard

Heidi Klum has finally opened up about her love life

, confirming on national television that she has been romantically liaised with her bodyguard of four years, Martin Kirsten.

Contrary to Seal's allegations that she had cheated on him while they were together, Klum confessed on a Katie Couric's new daytime talk show Wednesday that she started seeing Kristen only after splitting from her singer husband.

Asked if it was a serious relationship in question, the 39-year-old model said she couldn't even call this romance a relationship, since she really doesn't know where it's heading.

"I don't even know if I can call it [a relationship], you know? It just started so I don't know. I don't know where it's gonna go, told Couric, adding Yes, yes, Ive known him for four years and hes been with our family for four years. Hes cared for our entire family, mostly for our four children. Hes helped us tremendously, hes helped our children. I trust him with my children. He's a great man, you know, and we just got to know each other from a completely different side. Im trying to think of my kids right now, Im trying to protect them from all of this. Im taking it one day at a time.

Then speaking of the implications that she cheated on Seal while they were still together she said: Its not true. Ive never looked at another man while I was with him.

Heidi also explained that at first she really did think her marriage with Seal will last forever: "I'm someone who believes in a fairy tale and when I said 'I do', I meant forever. But I don't know... You never know what happens.

Probably she could not predict not even in her wildest dreams - that she will be divorcing from Seal (the process is in progress) and having a romance with her life guard of four years at the same time.

The still awesome looking German model, who have four children with Seal, including her daughter from a previous relationship, went on to reveal that she feels a great pressure about her new romantic liaison with Martin because she knows everyone is watching them.

It's undenying fact that Klum touched many aspects of the current happenings in her private life in the talk with Couric, but it's also true that she left many questions open like:

When exactly did she start seeing Martin Kirsten?

For more on Heidi Klum, stay tuned...

by: Emilija Spirkoska
How To Be More Confident In Dating 8 Tips For A Successful Online Dating Profile Dating Tips For Men Do You Need Some Tips For Dating Men? Expats Dating: Long-distance Dating Finding A Soulmate: The Wonders Of Online Dating Long Distance Dating Do Not Get Scammed - How To Recognize A Dating Scammer Make Your Dating Special With Online Dating Service Tips For Asian Girls Dating Westerners 10 Effective Dating Tips What You Need To Know About Dating Personals Online Dating Tips For Man - Find The Perfect Woman - Tips For Successful Online Dating
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.28.202) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.011477 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2535, 245,
Heidi Klum Admits Dating Her Bodyguard Mountain View