Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Free Shipping Hot Hot, I9 4g Highly Top Top
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Free Shipping Hot Hot, I9 4g Highly Top Top

Free shipping hot hot, i9 4G highly top top

As one of the newest release products, i9 4G quad band dual sim card cellphone is catching more and more care, and ranked the top promotion cellphone. Do you know why?? I think there are more and more people now holding more than one cellphone in hand, in which one is brand, one is convienion, because there are more and more high quality cellphones wholesale by Chinese mobile phone suolier in low price,that is really nice for all the people around the world. i9 4G do the best in recent period, when free shipping hot, i9 4G get the top.

whatever ,First show you the hotspot of i9 4G:

Dual Sim cards dual standby

Dual cameras

JAVA 2.0

E-book reader

Slide to unlock/power off

Slide to turn pages (10 pages)

Support TF card extend to 16 GB max

Handshaking Function: change songs and wallpaper by shaking

Yeah,obviously, i9 4G contains the fashion and function of latest invention of cellphone.

However, we also take a look for more Specification of i9 4G:

Screen and Sound

First in your sight is a 3.2 dislay, the revolution is QVGA(320x240 pixels).design in tourch screen,support handwriting recognition.the sound of a phone can just like you ID, i9 4G can make this real with Polyphonic/MP3 Ringtones. Support audio file in MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB,video file I n 3GP/MPEG4 (AVI), Stereo FM Radio ,support JPEG/BMP/GIF image ,I sure these can feast your ear and visiual feel

Memory data and camera

Phonebook volume is 500 contacts,Built-in 2040k memory, that can extend to 16GB, built in class 32 GPRS, Bluetooth is v2.0 with A2DP, USB is v2.0 microUSB, oh,JAVA is absolutely necessary ,tthat is MIDP 2.0.camera revolution is 640x480,320x240,160x120,80x90,240x320,change the style whatever you like

Language

English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Deutsch, Malaysian, Dutch, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Greek, Swedish, Chinese is available

Addtional Features

Hands free/SMS group sending/Voice recorder/Handwriting input/ GPRS download/Calendar/to do list/Alarm clock/World clock/Currency converter/unit converter/Stopwatch

Free shipping is hot hot hot, i9 4G top top top. Get it now free shipping i9 4G from Chinese mobile phone supplier

http://www.vkamobi.com/cell-phones/cheap-cell-phones/i9-4g-quad-band-dual-sim-card-cell-phone.html

by: vkamobis
China and Taiwan's Influence on Global Technology Trends Insulin Pumps - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment And Market Forecasts To 2016 How to Succeed Online With the Global Resorts Network Marketing Business Reasons For Adding A Global Catalog And Their Consequences Replication Global Background Checks, Get The Facts Companies Must Focus On Global Asset Sustainability Now Sell your Internet Marketing Business Globally through a B2B Exchange Agency Internet Marketing in a Global Competitive Business Environment - The Advantage Vision Shopsters: Haircare: Global Industry Guide Is The Economy Of The United States Recovering? Vision Shopsters: Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide Vision Shopsters: Homebuilding: Global Industry Guide Vision Shopsters: Industrial Gases: Global Industry Guide
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.55.14) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005349 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 2535, 465,
Free Shipping Hot Hot, I9 4g Highly Top Top Copenhagen