Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dating » First Impression : When You Meet First Time On Date
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

First Impression : When You Meet First Time On Date

People date to know more about one another and find out if they are right for each other

. Thats how I view dating in my very idealistic world.

In you stroll, looking hot in that new dress or skirt with the Manolo's or Jimmy Choo shoes. You know you look good -- after all, it cost you a fortune. You are feeling confident due to the way you are looking and you know others can see it too. Does that ring true? Well maybe, maybe not. On the other hand, in you stroll; black Armani or Hugo Boss suit, Italian leather shoes, and handmade shirt. You are feeling good, you are feeling successful and you are feeling confident. Yes, my friends, in this fatuous day and age we are what we wear.

For some reasons such as sheer joy, beauty or awe of the person you are dating. The dater may be inclined to forget all about the characteristics or traits he or she looks for. The daters may just suddenly like the person for the simplest reason of being pretty or being able to make you feel good because she looks like a model. You must try to avoid falling into a relationship where only the surface matters.

This is not to say that we need to spend a King's ransom on the latest designer gear, fashions, style and hand crafted luxury wear from Italy or wherever. But when we dress well we feel good, we believe we look good and we feel we can do anything we choose. So when dating, it's important to look good because if you do, you will feel good too. Good style means a good level of confidence.

Forget arguing about body shape and expense in your defense against my argument here, it doesn't wash. You can look stylish and classic whatever your shape within reason and whatever your budget. Black will always be classic and well tailored clothes will always look a cut above the rest. I cannot walk down any high street or through any mall these days without being inundated with a sense of style. Everywhere we look there are shops desperate to dress you well. The fact that you don't choose to go in them is not the point. Therefore turning up for your first date in a comfy sweatshirt or sports top may make you feel relaxed but it shows absolute contempt for your date that has spent the best part of the last two hours getting ready for your squalid self. Get a grip man.

Humor is a great thing to look for in a person. Being with a humorous person helps ease the tension of the date a bit. It also makes the date more fun and enjoyable.

But shoes are the biggest giveaway because men think of them as practical necessities that are comfortable rather than looking at the style involved. It is obvious what is classic and in fashion right now, simply turn your eyes and look through the window of the nearest ubiquitous show store. In your apartment then get back to the shop and sort it out. Good shoes mean that you have attention to detail, she has seen and she has noted!

by: Anitha Sharma
Dating Online The Right Way Do Russian Brides Just Want A Green Card? Do Young Russian Brides Just Want A Green Card Dating Through Cyberspace Dos And Donts Of The Chatting World Finding That Special Someone Match Made Online Meeting The Perfect Philippine Bride Roses Of Asia The Asian Online Wonder The Truth About Order Brides How To Find An Ideal Online Dating Site Dating Advice: The Best Date For Dating
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.10.2) / Processed in 0.011212 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2991, 245,
First Impression : When You Meet First Time On Date