Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Drop Shipping Pitfalls and the Middle Man
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Drop Shipping Pitfalls and the Middle Man

Lets talk about the drop-shipping and the middle mans role

. When I first arrived at eBay I really got excited about all the money that was being made there. I proceed to do some research and decided that it should be easy to do what other folks do on eBay. First get set up with a drop-shipping company, List my item on eBay, get a buyer and have the product drop shipped to my customer. Easy right?

This is the reality of my endeavor . I signed up for a drop shipper that I found on the first page of the search engines. I paid them a fee up front to be able to do business with them, and see the products and wholesale prices they offered . When I began searching their data base of products I found to my surprise and disappointment that all the products they offered were being sold for less on eBay. Now let me tell you friends, I am not a mathematical genius, but I figured out really fast that I could not make any money this way. After some research I found that what I had actually done was signed up for a middleman wholesaler which means they actually are buying the product wholesale from another supplier and marking up the price to me. this is a really sweet deal for the middleman but does absolutely nothing for your profits.

Avoid my Pitfalls.

Follow these Tips

Be Skeptical- lets say your looking for a wholesale partner for your business and you run across someone that claims they have such a wide variety of items that you will not have to go anywhere else to source your product. You are probably dealing with a middleman. unless they can prove to you they stock these vast inventory's at there location. which is not feasible you can be sure what they are doing is marking up the wholesale price and purchasing the product through an actual drop-shipper on your behalf.

Don't pay upfront fees- actual wholesalers will not charge you a fee to view there products and pricing or for a membership. You probably will need a resale or tax number to do business with true wholesalers.

Don't let their presence on the first few pages of the search engines be a deciding factor when selecting a drop-shipper. It is highly likely that your search has turned up middle man.

Want more information on drop-shipping? Go to www.dropshippingfordummies.org

Drop Shipping Pitfalls and the Middle Man

By: Will Sims
Deep Research Report On Global And China Thin Film Solar Cell Industry --- Aarkstore Enterprise Important Basics About Purchasing Your Feather Down Comforter Global Society Involved In Mindshift Experiment Invitation For The World To Experience A New Perspe The China Import Market - The Influence in the Global Recession Purchasing Wooden Swing Sets What Are The Exclusive Benefits Of Purchasing A Property Using Nashville Foreclosure Listings Fluctuations In The Global Economy Must Export Of Home Appliances Business Transformation Purchasing granite countertops Aarkstore Enterprise - Global Marine Energy Market Analysis To 2020 Global trade of softwood logs has increased in 2010 after having fallen 30 percent in two years Human Resource Policies and Practices at Global Level The Globalization of Human Resource Practices Effects Of The Global Expansion In The Foreign Exchange Market
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.254.122) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012475 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2605, 465,
Drop Shipping Pitfalls and the Middle Man Vairano Patenora