Insurances.net
insurances.net » gorgeous » Diablo 3 Screen Vibration Effects Too Gorgeous To Adjust
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Diablo 3 Screen Vibration Effects Too Gorgeous To Adjust

Diablo 3 screen vibration effects too gorgeous to adjust

Remember in game development at the official how to explain only 4 games? The official answer will cause effects on the screen too much too confusing. In practice, however, the screen jitter, but now it has become a special effects most impact players.

Screen jitter are widely used in many games focus on action sense to increase the realism of an immersive, mainly to the players. But sometimes, may cause the viewer some physical discomfort. Many games have a close set of jitter effects, but did not appear in the " Diablo 3 ". In this regard, the players to the official website issued a question, this topic has finally been answered after Lylirra returned from vacation.

However, the snow tyrant the battle net Championships held in Shanghai on the scene Bashiok asked this question. Bashiok said he and his development team talked about a similar problem, and spot and write a message to the developer group of people asked, but did not get an immediate reply ...

Official response

I want to say is ...... witch doctor only Niubi, is push the bear, but I pushed bear screen too Akira ah! Play too long, then simply blind Quinquela dog eyes with wood! Prohibition screen shaking option added soon ...... THX!

If you have third-party software can ban shaking, I would not hesitate to ignore the risk of third-party software to use ... because Akira to and fro sick of it: (!

Do not blind my the Quinquela dog eyes, this will greatly reduce the pleasure of playing Blizzard games ... Is this what you want?

We do not think that is the best solution to add an option to disable the screen shaking, but we also agree that: 1) This is indeed a problem (although this is not a priority to be addressed); 2) we want to make some amendments.

The primary problem is that many skills are designed with "shock" effects. Skills to release the object away from you a role, vibration, or acceptable, which is what we had design skills imagine situations when most of the skills to use. However, for many of the current plus point play, it is very common to release repeatedly in the head of his role with vibration effect skills (such as meteor fall or zombie bears, or terrorist bats in extremely rare cases). As a result, the frequency of vibration of the screen than we expected more prominent, the play is original design skill effect when not expected to.

So, this is our fault, we have to fix it, but we prefer to start from the core of the problem (vibration effects of the mode of operation), rather than to come up with another switch option in the options menu. But this will take time, we need to first solve the problem, so I have not given by the general time problem solving.

In short: We have received your feedback (yeah!) We also agree that the earthquake screen may make people bored. We want to solve this problem, in order to improve your gaming experience, but when we can fix this problem, we have not a booking time.

L sister gravedigger ah.

To clarify, I recently went on vacation, leave the office for some time. Some posts I have not time to go back, or I have not received the news before I left, so I (come back) continue to follow up on these posts. (I think) do not feel old posts of no value.

A bit strange, I feel with psionic blade almost pretty wide range of zombie bears.

Zombie bear, the problem may be how often players to push the bear rather than purely the scope of the problem. But the truth is still the same: we did not take into account some of the spell with a vibration effects now use all of the original special effects design is unfriendly for new / existing plus point play.

Option to disable the vibration still we can consider the program, but it is not respected by the program. Under normal circumstances, this game like Diablo 3 , we want to avoid as far as possible to add an option as a solution to the problem, on the contrary, we are looking for the source of the problem.

Really arrogant, you are forced to play the game the way you design?

Only because we do not agree with a specific suggestions or solutions does not mean that we are arrogant, or we do not even think this suggestion / solution is worse. This just means that it does not meet our design philosophy, and game players and game designers sometimes there are differences also normal.

The focus, the game is designed to play according to a particular way, and here is the game designers have the final say. Although we are really glad to hear feedback from players, and also made you think a lot of positive improvements, but may in some cases, in the perception of how the game should be the operation of our opinions will differ.

You offer the option to disable the music. This is the reason why is not this the same?

Words can not say dead, we are just more willing to try to solve this problem at the core, rather than simply another menu option.

However, I have great respect for your posts and perspectives on this issue (with the other replies in this post), but also very happy to convey these feedback.

Welcome To MMolive World of Warcraft Gold Store. Cheapest Gold For WOW,Cheap WOW Gold,Buy WOW Gold,Diablo 3 Item,D3 Items,Buy MapleStory Mesos,Guild Wars 2 Gold. Buy Warcraft Gold Within Seconds,Safe,Fast,Cheap Only in mmohome.com!

by: iloveoon
Get A Gorgeous Look With Terani Dresses Gorgeous Handmade Carpet Bags. Eyelash Growth Products-a Viable Mean To Obtain Gorgeous Lash Similarities Of Most Motorcycle Gorgeous Jewelry Gorgeous Made By Hand Diamond Jewelry Come To A Decision About Perfect Gorgeous Jewelry Gorgeous Deck Like Northern Virginia The Key To Achieving Gorgeous Curly Hair Is Utilizing Wide Lace Top Front Wigs How To Make Gorgeous Deck Through Northern Virginia Pillar Candles, Gorgeous and Free Standing Water Features - Gorgeous Options To Soothe Your Senses How To Do Makeup For Blue Eyes For Gorgeous Effects Look gorgeous by using Clip Earrings
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.138.230) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.005396 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 5625, 826,
Diablo 3 Screen Vibration Effects Too Gorgeous To Adjust Amsterdam