Insurances.net
insurances.net » Men » Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend - Sometimes It Is A Good Thing
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend - Sometimes It Is A Good Thing

The majority of the time, when you hear someone explain that they have broken up with their girlfriend, it is looked at as a bad thing

. It is looked at as a failure, a wrong turn. But, is it always really a bad thing to end a relationship? Not always, sometimes it is the BEST thing that you can do. Take a guy who is involved with a woman who is clearly using him, for example. Now, would it be a bad thing if a relationship like that were to come to an end? Of course not. That's why you can't always assume that breaking up with someone is a bad thing. Sometimes, it really is the best thing that can happen to a guy, even if you don't see it at first.

A common reason why it is looked at as a bad thing, is because of the implication that it is a rejection. And, since most break ups seem to be initiated by the woman, it is seen as a rejection of the guy. Well, you know what? It's not always that way. Sometimes it is the guy who initiates the break up. Even when it is the woman that does the initiation, it can still end up being more beneficial to the guy than it is to the woman.

Let me give you an example of what I mean:

A friend of mine, Gregg had been seeing this woman for about 6 months. Of course, he was nuts about her from the beginning. And even though all of his friends knew that she was trouble and not really the "relationship type" of woman, Gregg could not see that at all. All he saw was what he thought was the perfect woman for him. During that time that he was dating her, he heard rumors that she was cheating on him. He would be at work on the weekends and she would be out with her friends and people saw her acting in a way that one would not think a woman who has a boyfriend would act. Meaning, she was openly flirting with guys while he was on the job.

Not only was she doing those things, but Gregg was constantly spending money on her. Every time you saw him, he was broke. And that was even after he started working overtime on the job. Now, why would he be broke if he was working overtime? Because he was spending money on HER. So, it was a little surprising when I found out that they had broken up and SHE was the one that initiated the break up. Gregg was devastated by it at first. He did the whole, I don't want to eat or sleep thing.

After a little while, me and a few other friends were able to convince him to at least go out with us to the clubs to see what was out there. And after a couple of weeks of doing that, he was out of his funk and he could admit that his ex girlfriend had been bad for him and that he was better off without her. Right now he has a girlfriend that is a completely different kind of woman and totally good for him. So, you see, not all break ups are a bad thing, even if it is the woman who is the one that ends the relationship.

by: Chris Tyler
Get My Ex Girlfriend To Come Back To Me - When She Does Not Want To Talk To You Take It As A Hint Some Pointers For Finding The Best Rich Men Dating Net Sites Some Advice For Finding The Best Rich Men Dating Sites A Couple Of Pointers For Finding Rich Men In The United States Some Tips For Finding Rich Men In The Usa Oversized Men Shoulder Bag - Utility Mode Definitive Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Still Have Feelings For You Watch Men In Black 3 Online Hd Quality Free Want Your Ex Girlfriend Back - How To Avoid Going Too Far With Communication Know About What Men Want In Women Wanna Watch Men In Black 3 Online? Ideas On How To Get Your Girlfriend Back Ideas About How To Get Your Girlfriend Back
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.186.201) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.004947 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2913, 67,
Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend - Sometimes It Is A Good Thing Ann Arbor