Insurances.net
insurances.net » Parenting » Be a Smart Parent
housing Family Parenting baby
]

Be a Smart Parent

Be a Smart Parent

The kids are smarter nowadays; they are not as dumb as we were when we were of their age. As kids as far as I remember I was very dumb and hardly spoke anything during my initial years of schooling. My class teacher always complained that never spoke anything I class and my handwriting was very shabby and she could never clearly make out what I used to write in my books. Well I am sure this would not be the case in today's children as they are a lot smarter than we actually were. Today's kids can give you answers which you would never expect them to give you and they learn and observe small things which we would be surprised to know if we saw them doing it or telling it to us. They can memorize so many new words, new concepts and learn long rhymes and poems taught to them in school. They love to go to school and make new friends and also spend time with them.

one of my friend's daughter bought home a small kid boy and declared in front of everybody that he is boyfriend and everybody please accept him if you can. Would you believe me of I told you that the age of the boy and the girl was 4 years. The mother was shocked and laughed at the same time as she could not believe her ears. Well they did accept the little kid then so he came to play with her daughter every day.

So just imagine that if the kids of today's life style are as smart as we as parents have to one step ahead of them and keep pace with them in walks of life. The toys which we give the kids to play with are the kind of toys which we played with but I would recommend motor toys for this generation as that would complement their already developed skills and also help to develop new ones.

Motor toys (in Danish motorisk legetj) help to improve the gross motor skills and fine motor movements of the child hence preventing him from getting into handwriting like the ones which I have. These toys are fun to play with and in some places they also have institution toys (in Danish institutionslegetj). This way, things can be worked out very smartly for the coming generations so that we can keep pace with them.
Parenting Potentials Tips The Parent's Guide To Handling Toddler Tantrums The Latest Wells Fargo Student Loan for Parents; Things To Know Baby Nursery Decorating Ideas For First Time Parents Toronto Private Tutors - Their Responsibilities and the Parental Involvement Guests Will Be Pink--and Green--with Envy When They See Fairly Odd Parents Invitations and Party Supplies What Every Parent Must Recognize About Asthma Problems Anger and Depression – Are You Getting Angry For No Apparent Reason What is the ideal gift for your parents that will be perfect for any occasions? Protecting the Rights of Unmarried Parents Baby Nursery Decorating techniques For very first Time Parents Social Media For Parents Adult Day Care Centers Can Get Rid of the Guilt of Not Being Able To Care For Your Sick, Elderly Parents
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.138.144) / Processed in 0.010721 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2181, 70,
Be a Smart Parent