Insurances.net
insurances.net » Yoga » Back Pain Early Prevention Part 1 by:Glen Wod - The Yoga Teacher
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Back Pain Early Prevention Part 1 by:Glen Wod - The Yoga Teacher

How early can you start back Pain Prevention? Well the sooner the better BEFORE we start to feel the pain

. What I mean is to prevent any imbalance through regular maintenance. Start them YOUNG.

Let me explain. Recently in one of our classes we were joined by two young 15 year old girls and slim in stature. One of the girls mother brought them who is also at the class. We practiced a variety of postures with some back bends, in particular the Wheel or Crab some call it. Its Sanskrit name is Chakrasana.

We went through the motions of prep work etc and theses two girls just flowed into it. No trouble, in fact one of them went into variations of the pose - Eka Pada Chakrasana, good to see to inspire others. Some of the members of the class weren't quite as flexible but had a go any way. Those who have been reading these articles on a regular basis will understand where I am coming from when I say that perhaps the reason that we are unable to go into these positions is how tight our bodies have become.

How much are we really hanging onto? Remember 15 year olds haven't the experiences of a 20, 30, 40 plus year old therefore do not carry 'baggage' around with them. I am not saying these youngsters haven't any issues to deal with, they only have 15 years of experience where as the rest of us have x number of years that we are dealing with. Therefore we tend to carry around a lot more baggage and that baggage results in stress in the body and gives us our dis-eases, back pain, neck pain, you name it we tend to have it.

Only by recognising our issues, ailments, imbalances, back pain or dis-ease can we start to do something about it. These youngsters haven't theses issues so if we educate them early then perhaps they will avert any troubles that may happen. Prevention is better than a cure.

Let's take these two youngsters as an example. They are not regular students, but what if they where? What if they could take the knowledge gained and pass it on to others of the same age group and older? Think of all the possible troubles that could be averted by some simple measures. Ok I know there are PE classes and the like; however the practice of yoga works on different levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual that other programmes do not.

About the author

Glen Wood - The Yoga Teacher. Glen is a yoga expert who loves to teach you how to lose your neck, shoulder or back pain with yoga.

Dedicated to unlocking the Real Secrets of Back Pain.

For further information and your FREE Yoga and You report go to http://www.YogaTeachingwithGlen.com

For your FREE Introduction Audio CD go to http://www.GoodbyetoBackPain.com/freecd.htm

For a Lower Back Pain Dvd go to

http://www.GoodbyetoBackpain.com
Natural Treatment For Stress & Anxiety - Yoga by:Ian Spencer The Different Styles of Yoga: Ashtanga by:Carlos Regueira What is Laughter Yoga by:Dr. Madan Kataria Yoga Strategies To Help Cram For Exams by:Marilyn Reid Practicing Yoga Is Made Easier With Yoga Books From Spirit Voyage Learning To Relax At A Yoga Retreat In Costa Rica A New Years Gift For Yoga Enthusiasts Importance Of Instrumental Music In Yoga Four Yoga Techniques For Obsessive Compulsive Disorder How To Develop A Daily Yoga Practice And Start A Morning Sadhana Bikram Choudhury - Hot Yoga | Bikram Yoga Poses And Postures Swami Ramdev Yoga And Benefits Indian Yoga Tours
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.91.44) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.005252 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3084, 216,
Back Pain Early Prevention Part 1 by:Glen Wod - The Yoga Teacher Alagoa Nova